What's new

Is playing Conker's Bad Fur Day possible?

ropeadope

I've tried and tried to play it over the past 2 years, but it's always one problem or another. Now i get a "Not Enough Memory for rom" error when i try to start it up, which isn't right. It didn't used to say that either. Anyhow, is there any possibility of getting this game to run on PJ64 1.5?

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Huh? I thought that problem can only occur with Project64 1.4.

Are you sure you have Project64 1.5?

OP
R

ropeadope

Yeesh, where have I been, i thought i had the latest version. Ah well...Conker seems to work fine now, but why does FPS limit *have* to be on in 1.5?

Thanks for the replies.

OP
R

ropeadope

jacker said:
What do you mean? You can turn off the FPS limit at any time.

I don't see where... i know it used to be F4 but it doesnt work anymore. It's not listed in the options or anything either.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Click on the system tab and it should be in there. To find the tab go to options, settings, and then the options tab and turn off hide advanced settings.

OP
R

ropeadope

Mystic Gohan said:
Click on the system tab and it should be in there. To find the tab go to options, settings, and then the options tab and turn off hide advanced settings.

Ahah...always trying to hide things from everyone eh? ;)

Thanks again.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
The cause of the problem is Project64 1.5 beta 1, because Project64 1.5 beta 1, including the GFX renderer plugin is based on Project64 1.4 code, and thus includes Jabo's Direct3D 7 GFX 1.4 plugin, but with majorly little bug fixes to allow some more Nintendo 64 games to work, AFAIK, only a fix for majorly little games, and possibly has only a bug fix for Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding and it don't have the 64 MB ROM memory error bug fix. Because Project64 1.5 beta 1 is mostly based on Project64 1.4 code, most of the bugs that exist in Project64 1.4 *will* exist in Project64 1.5 beta 1.

You are required to download Project64 1.5 final to fix the 64 MB ROM not enough memory for ROM bug.

Last edited: