What's new

Is EmuTalk dead yet?

Maturion

Dreamcast-Fan
There are quite no updates on the front page anymore, and there's not much going on in the forums. Is EmuTalk/Emulation64 already dead?

Allnatural

Wraggster has posted a flood of new news lately. The forums are kind of limping along these days, but hey, the lights are still on, so someone's still paying the bills.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The Internet is currently in a a huge forum activity depression - it's not just this board.

Wraggster

DCEmu Webmaster
Administrator
if i can get a hold of Martin to give me access to install new features on the forums and incorporate some of the good ideas he used at dcemu then this place will come alive im sure

even a forum like mine is suffering from a loss of actual posters although we have a massive amount of visitors.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Martin wasn't here for uncountable hours, it would be great if you get a hold on him. Keep us imformed Wraggster!

A.I.

Banned
if i can get a hold of Martin to give me access to install new features on the forums and incorporate some of the good ideas he used at dcemu then this place will come alive im sure

even a forum like mine is suffering from a loss of actual posters although we have a massive amount of visitors.

I mostly live in dcemu these days, though as a member i must confess i dont post much. But long as there is new dshomebrew im happy.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I really just can't find much to post on these days since I kinda got out of playing games on emulators. I'm still checking emutalk nearly everyday.

Allnatural

What this place needs is more chicks!

hoshino03_25.jpg

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Yeah, more chicks... we should start a hot chicks thread like on Ngemu! ;)
Another one of Aki Hoshino:
aki-hoshino.jpg

Xtreme2damax

Hai guys, it seems that nearly all of the emulation communities are suffering except one that shall go unnamed...

General Plots forum is suffering from quite an activity drought as of late, which is somewhat worrying to me. :(

Off-Topic: Bring on teh babes!! :p

A.I.

Banned
We need more sluts! Seriously, adding more babes threads is like giving a lick of paint to a tired piece of wood. This site needs a major renevation. But even then I think it may be too late. Current Gen Z isnt intested in emulation.Theres no relevance for retro gaming anymore for most young people, its ipod this, xbox that, they're not interested in revisiting the past unless its tied to a movie.