What's new

ip/1st_read: how to make it work?

flashman

first, big thnx to all of u on this board, with your help i was able to make a big bunch of games work on chankast. but, as always, some problems still remain.

the prob: i got myself Evolution 1(the rpg), mounted it and...black screen. then i got an idea: copy it to the fastboot data folder, replace ip/1st_read with the ones for doa2le and try it again. this time i got to the sega screen and than black screen. so i realized the only problem is booting.

so my question: what can i do with ip/1st_read to get around the echeleon intro and make it work? any tools to patch them or extract ones that would boot correclty? or do you know a place where i could download ip/1st_read packages for games that would make them work.

the games that trouble : virtua tennis 2, evolution 1, worms world party,bust-a-move 4 and maken X.

Please help me make them work!

OP
F

flashman

ok so i made maken x with the tool "bin2boot" work. i also used it on 'evolution' and now it boots but hangs after the 4th or so logo. any patch to fix that?

@spunky: i read somewhere on this forum that you have an "ip package" from about 500 games. could you send me that please??

LalaKSlayer

flashman said:
ok so i made maken x with the tool "bin2boot" work. i also used it on 'evolution' and now it boots but hangs after the 4th or so logo. any patch to fix that?

@spunky: i read somewhere on this forum that you have an "ip package" from about 500 games. could you send me that please??

You know, you should pm him, he'll reply faster.