What's new

Interesting Microsoft video

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
And you guys think that Microsoft, in its infinite wealth, would only have 1 PC to do research with?

err, if that was hard to understand, if those were for research purposes, would MS be 'researching' 4 different opposition's programs AND show off their new tech in the SAME computer?

Trotterwatch

And you guys think that Microsoft, in its infinite wealth, would only have 1 PC to do research with?

And that has what to do with anything? This could either be:

Embarrassing
or
It shows that Microsoft actively use/investigate oppositions products

Nothing major IMO

Besides Microsoft apparently do not ban use of competitors products in some of their offices, though they do apparently discourage it whenever possible.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Trotterwatch said:
Besides Microsoft apparently do not ban use of competitors products in some of their offices, though they do apparently discourage it whenever possible.

Thats what I'm thinking. Not everyone at a mercedes-benz factory leaves work with a kick ass car.

OP
blizz

blizz

I thought it was quite interesting really, especially from an advertising point of view.

of course you'd expect them to be looking at their competitors software

Clements

Lets hope they can learn from Mozilla and implement proper PNG support in IE next time.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
pj64er said:
Thats what I'm thinking. Not everyone at a mercedes-benz factory leaves work with a kick ass car.

Thats kind of a bad analogy, if I left a MS office with internet explorer I would cry :p