What's new

inactive members

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
would that be useful to have a little script wich delete members after X days of inactivity?

OP
Teamz

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
yeah a script wich will delete members who have been inactive for the last 60 days (fictive number), cuz we all know people aint going to delete themselves if they dont come anymore hehe

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I don't think we really need that. As far as I know, the emu64 server doesn't have any problems with hd space, and its just going to piss people off.

MrDetermination

At my "main" message boards ( http://www.arstechnica.com ) we recently stumbled across a guy who has only posted 8 times in three years. 2 in one thread, 3 in another, and then 3 other times. Most of that content was invaluable information appreciated by all viewers.

I referenced one of his posts 9 months after he had typed it and within a few hours he stepped in to the new thread to update his old info, and to say thanks for citing him.

The moral of the story is that people are watching you, and when you need them, they will be there to help.

Just because they don't have to say something about everything does not mean you want to make it harder to hear what they have to offer.

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Hehe, yall didn't hear the story of what I did on the Ikonboard forums. Somehow I registered twice, with the same password/email and everything with two similar names. THe other one sat forever with no posts until the demise of the Ikonboard software.