What's new

If it wasnt for the MPA, and their pesky dog!

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
I dont know if there are any guitar players out there... but if there are are any, join me in my utter disgust, and, and... AHH! Repusive, detestful, mongoloid, monopolizing, bastards!.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4508158.stm

Where am I gonna get my guitar tabs from? BUY THEM? HA! My addiction to guitar is partially fueled by the unlimited quantity of things to be discovered and learned through the magnificently dubious WWW. Music science has been completley free and shared on the web for as long as i've been playing guitar. Being able to conviently learn as much as i wanted gave me the oppertunity to become a great musical artist. The amount of tablature that I've downloaded from powertab.net would have cost me hundreds of dollars at a guitar store.

Pretty much... Damn the MPA for screwing countless of potential, and already playing musical aritst. Now its either... spend my money on video games, or spend it on tablature... obviously; video games.

smcd

I agree. Shutting down lyrics and tablature (even when it is fan transcribed thus not guaranteed 100% accurate) is not good for business.

noals

i play guitar but i dont use a lot tablature.
The music industry is to extend its copyright war by taking legal action against websites offering unlicensed song scores and lyrics.
just another stupid things for money.

soon we won't be allowed to draw, play music, speak or write because we dont have a copyright.
damn ! i used the word "copyright" i hope there is no copyright on it...