What's new

iDeaS 1.0.0.6 Compatibility List

spotanjo3

It is better to tell the number to avoid the confusion. I will put the number for you, DeathRain99. :)

0284 - Billiard Action (E) (read above for DeathRain99's comment on it)

Next time, put number before it so that people will know it is a newer update and easy to read :)

spotanjo3

0286 - Puyo Puyo Fever 2 Chuu (J) - black screen

0287 - Metroid Prime Pinball (J) - doesn't work - data error

Hawq

0261 - Jissen Pachislot Hisshouhou Hokuto no Ken (J) - gets into the game using the buttons to navigate the menu's but stops as it looks about to begin, once I try it on hardware I'll know better if it was about to start when it seemed to freeze on me. The top screen has a line of what looks a bit like old tv interence on the rest is white apart form the border which shows porperly. Dont know if any of that helps the list, I may be alone in wanting to try the fist of the north star fruit machine type thing that it is.

DeathRain99

Hawq said:
0261 - Jissen Pachislot Hisshouhou Hokuto no Ken (J) - gets into the game using the buttons to navigate the menu's but stops as it looks about to begin, once I try it on hardware I'll know better if it was about to start when it seemed to freeze on me. The top screen has a line of what looks a bit like old tv interence on the rest is white apart form the border which shows porperly. Dont know if any of that helps the list, I may be alone in wanting to try the fist of the north star fruit machine type thing that it is.

I'm pretty sure that's already been tested =]

Hawq

Hmm didnt recall it being mentioned & figured not many woulda gone fer the fist of the north star slot machine game, ah well I'll just not bother mentionin anythin again as it seems I'm beat to all of them

spotanjo3

Hawq: you need to download flash version to see the list..all were finished. You do not need to repeat it. :)

0288 is the lastest nds game.

Last edited:

DeathRain99

Yeah, right now, we're 100% checked I think. It's to the point of waiting for releases to check them. So if you wanna check a game you have to shark it and beat rockmangames to it. He's a madman. :p

OP
L

Low Lines

He is not a madman, and I can back it up

I am possibly the only one who is ahead of Rockmangames (though only barely), he has very reliable sources and the only reason why I will know things before he does is because my daylight times are several hours ahead of his.
I think he deserves an applause or something, him and FinalFreak are the two most devoted people on the DS forum to date, not forgetting all the input everyone else has been doing of course, you all are a great help!!:bouncy:

spotanjo3

0289 - Mawashite Koron (J) - flash and very fatal graphic errors

0290 - Table Game Spirits (J) - black screen

DeathRain99

See? I get home from school, start to download the games, and you beat me to it once again! :p ;)

But yeah, I agree. *Applause* Low Lines needs an applause too for his compatibility list. *Applause*

Wee. :bouncy:

spotanjo3

:)

Yeah, I applaud him for his work in compatibility list too because if not for him then who knows ? iDeaS author and team deserves applause as well.:D

sigloiv

Seriously rockmangames, you're unbelievable. As I type this at 4:30 PST, Pocketheaven doesn't even have those two releases on their website. It's amazing! :D

I have gotta start getting back into Fserv...

EDIT: Yes! I'm am officially competing with you people (especially you, rockmangames). Friendly competition, of course. ;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No competition. If you did it then good for you. I just wake up and get those roms right away so I posted it. No completion. Fair is fair..if you want to do this. I will let you do it first..just tell me so. :)

OP
L

Low Lines

Thanks for applauding me!!

And with this whole competition thing, just wait til the next version of iDeaS comes out or perhaps another NDS compat list is opened (it's getting close!!). You will then have over 300+ games to fight between yourselves plus any new ones that come out on a daily basis. You might have to break up the games between yourselves ie Rockmangames does the first 50 (or something) unless you'd rather compete with each other for it.:bouncy:

diablow

My two cents: competition usually speeds things up, but here I think sharing the work would be better solution.