What's new

I see dead Marios

A.I.

Banned
I had a dream last night that Mario tried to kill me. Him and his brother Luigi. Wario chipped in too. Princess Peach watched. DK offered me a banana. Yoshi licked my face. Toad farted on my face. Bowser just laughed. Conkers came to my rescue and chopped everyone to pieces with his chainsaw and all their body parts fell onto each other like a game of Tetris. I woke up...

Yes folks, as disturbing as it sounds that was a real dream. Its just one of the many I've had after staying up too late playing N64.

If anyone would like to share their dreams or nightmares about their favourite Nintendo game characters feel free to post.

Shpongled

News Junkie
I actually had a nightmare about Luigi when I was like... 10 years old or so. The Super Nintendo(?) or something had just come out, and they were doing a promotion in my local grocery store which had a gigantic Luigi stuffed doll on one of the displays.

When the promotion was over, me and my Mom asked if we could buy the Luigi doll -- he stood about 4 feet tall -- and the owner of the grocery store just gave it to us for free.

Anyway, I took it home that night and slept with it, you know what I mean, like it was a huge teddy bear. I wore white gloves and a baseball cap, trying to look like Mario... Anyway, I went to bed that night and had a nightmare that Luigi was tickling me and ever since then I was afraid of the Luigi doll and my Mom took it out of my room.

I think it's somewhere in storage -- hopefully. Anyway, that was my dream and true story. :) Funny that I used to think being tickled was considered a nightmare back then.

but2002

I had one where I fell out of a Chair, and Before I hit the ground, I would wakeup and say " Finally! Im awake" and sit in that chair, Fall out, and Before I hit the ground, I would wakeup and say " Finally! Im awake" and sit in that chair, Fall out, and Before I hit the ground, I actually woke up. Hehe

Toasty

Sony battery
I've had a few dreams where I'm in various (non-existent in the real game) parts of Ocarina of Time. In one there were a bunch of Gibdos (those mummies) dancing around me in a dark underground cave and I was too scared to play the Sun's Song properly. In another I was in Hyrule and there were a bunch of weird, scary, tall guys with scythes, brown robes and the same head as King Yigorse from Majora's Mask (this fellow):
igosduikana.jpg

... standing all over the field. They could paralyze with a glance too, and then they'd twirl around their scythes to attack me. There was also a dream where I was in the Tomb of Naga Sadow from SWKOTOR, but I was there with a friend and no characters from the game were present. There have been many more, but I think those are among the more colorful ones. Aren't dreams interesting things?

BlueFalcon7

Well, supposedly, you can learn alot about yourself from dreams. You wouldnt beleive how much you could really learn. Whats weird is that, alot of my dreams come true, or end up having parts come true. But Im a guy who lives alot by faith. Probably the most interesting dream come true, I will never forget it because I was downloading Maya 6, and I was using up all the bandwidth, and my friend who was sleeping over wanted to play WoW on my computer. But that night, I had a dream about this girl. To cut to the end, I ended up meeting her, and I actually went out with her for a while (We broke up) but it was weird, because somehow something that was said, I knew that I would meet this girl when I woke up. And I cant even remember anything that was said in the dream.

I also love it when I hear songs I listen to in my dreams. Like when I dont know the whole thing, it gets kinda funny how my brain compinsates, or when I know the song so well, that it sounds perfect in my dream.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
I had a girlfriend who dumped me in a dream. She told me our relationship was just my imagination! :satisfied

Cyberman

Blind One said:
I had a girlfriend who dumped me in a dream. She told me our relationship was just my imagination! :satisfied
So did you the next day ask her what she ment? LOL

Cyb

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Cyberman said:
So did you the next day ask her what she ment? LOL

Cyb

She, er...dumped me on the phone a week later! We had only been going out for one week! I saw her every day till that fateful call. I had a feeling things weren't going too well. She probably dumped me from a comment i made to my friends which got back to her. I said she kissed like a lizard! :* YUK!!!

Shpongled

News Junkie
BlueFalcon7 said:
Well, supposedly, you can learn alot about yourself from dreams. You wouldnt beleive how much you could really learn. Whats weird is that, alot of my dreams come true, or end up having parts come true. But Im a guy who lives alot by faith. Probably the most interesting dream come true, I will never forget it because I was downloading Maya 6, and I was using up all the bandwidth, and my friend who was sleeping over wanted to play WoW on my computer. But that night, I had a dream about this girl. To cut to the end, I ended up meeting her, and I actually went out with her for a while (We broke up) but it was weird, because somehow something that was said, I knew that I would meet this girl when I woke up.

Yah, I know it sounds silly but I definitely believe a little bit in dream ESP...

A few weeks ago I had a dream that I was in a car with my dad and his wife. In real life, at the time of the dream, I know that he owned an SUV. Well, in the dream they was driving a compact grey-colored luxury vehicle. (for lack of a better term)

A few days later my dad calls me and told me he sold his SUV and bought a grey-colored luxury vehicle, he bought it on the same day that I had my dream! :borg: Coincidence? :cat:

yegosimo

Bug Killer
I also had a "prophet" dream like 3 years ago.
i dreamt i was making out with a girl i didn't know. i remembered her face.
then the next morning i went to the t-shirt store. there she was...

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
WhiteX said:
Have you ever kissed a lizard?

Yes, Lizard Woman! She stuck her tongue so far down my throat i thought she was feeding me a worm!

Last edited:
First videogame related dream I ever had: Me and Mario were wrestling in front of Peach's castle and he pissed me off so I started beating his ass down. . .and he is a lot heavier than he looks.

Second: I was a Spartan in Halo 2 and I was in a deathmatch with a bunch of other spartans, my shield broke, then amidst all the explosions and dead bodies and weapons flying everywhere, a grenade blew a chunk out of a wall and a full heart container from zelda fell out and I was trying so hard to get to it. . . I think my girlfriend woke me up because she said I was flopping in my sleep. . .I've had back pain ever since.