What's new

I need someone help

Jerrod_Vick

I need someone convert NWO Team on from wcw nwo revenge to wwf no mercy please i need Hulk Hogan and Scott Hall and Kevin Nash revenge textures on no mercy

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I need someone convert NWO Team on from wcw nwo revenge to wwf no mercy please i need Hulk Hogan and Scott Hall and Kevin Nash revenge textures on no mercy
So go to No Mercy Zone to ask there.
I don't think, anybody here is willing to port these textures.

OP
J

Jerrod_Vick

I did but i want someone from here to ask them

I did but i want someone from here to ask them because i can't do it because they always fired me and i always have to create new accounts all the time

Toasty

Sony battery
So you want us to go and get 'fired' instead? It's rare that you'll find someone online who's willing to do your project for you without incentive, particularly when that project is time-consuming and/or labor intensive. Every once in a great while a retexturer will come online and ask for suggestions for a new project, and if one does, you could make your suggestion. Otherwise, your best bet is to learn how and do it yourself.

vin1993

first stop saying ''fired'' please the correct word would be banned

second, i think the reason u get banned is because u u make 50000 topics with the main topic being that you need some kind of help with a game...

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Jerrod Vick - GO AWAY! He has been asking the same damn questions for TWO YEARS! "Can someone make me/convert"...something. It´s getting annoying!!

Last edited: