What's new

i keep having issues

legendofwrath

ok ive tried EVERY emulator, none of them work right, anyways. on this one i keep getting "cant read TOC from g: drive". i dont know how to fix this and make it work

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Switch to the xxx CD-ROM plugin. Windows 2000 and later do not have ASPI support, so trying to use that plugin leads nowhere.

Agozer

You do not have the Dreamcast BIOS file(s). Those are obviously required for the emulator (and the actual console) to function.

Agozer

Chankast doesn't need "BIOS sets". Just two files, dc_bios.bin (main BIOS file, can be any region but of course preferably the US one) and dc_flash.bin (BIOS flash file). Other, better and more accurate emulators like nullDC and Demul require BIOS sets.

JakobWryte

I've been having the same trouble. I fixed it the way you said but now Chankast freezes when I try to load a game. I've tried it with Space Channel 5 and Capcom vs SNK. :/ I've tried every other emulator for DC out there, and only Makaron has slightly worked. The problem with that one tho is that it won't recognize my roms as anything other than music cd's... if you can help I would greatly appreciate it.