What's new

I do not think that dolphin 1.03 is published.

OP
F

flocke28

Dolphin is dead.. no news.. no updates.. really.. nobody is so blind.. the coders are away from the planet..

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
static.gif

Pky

Déjense de joder...You just don't have anything else that doing this type of threads? I mean, you create these posts and you waste time, the developers only pay attention to something really called THREADS or interesant THREADS... ok.... i guess you may understand

mrdj

looks like the gr8 beta tester falcon4ever has update the dolphins homepage with some sweet posts from the new Mario dance revolution, gr8 work falcon. And no, i dont think the project is dead then :party:

Shinigamiv7

Cool. I hadn't noticed that. ^_^ Looks nice.
Here is the translation for those who are interested, by the way:
Caution Screen:
Make the room bright. Stay as far as the tv as possible. In case you are using a mat controller, play after reading the instructions manual and having the right information. Please play in a way that won't disturb your neighbours.

First screen with red caption (other than the "How to Play" one):
Feet are used for this game.

Second screen:
Let's step on the matching arrow for the song when it comes to this point (there is a hand pointing to an arrow).

Third screen:
When two come at the same time, let's step on both!

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
That's what people were saying, and then v1.02 came out.
Well, Dolphin 1.02 was released only a few weeks after the final release, in which they said the project was basically done and they would soon release source. So not entirelly true :p

Ummm, actually falcon is a developer. So a bit more than just a betatester.
Well, input plugins don't really count:p If he does have what it takes, I'd rather see him working on something that is more lacking in the emulator.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
ShizZie said:
Well, Dolphin 1.02 was released only a few weeks after the final release, in which they said the project was basically done and they would soon release source. So not entirelly true :p

Well, input plugins don't really count:p If he does have what it takes, I'd rather see him working on something that is more lacking in the emulator.
Seems pcsx2.net's backend occupies his time more now.:p