What's new

i did it!!!

Buck_Bucholz

i like to put holes in my face
i finally got a black gamecube!! yes i rock! :D i bought it off my little brothers friend for 50 bucks a t-shirt and 2 skate board trucks! and he gave me 13 games with it!! he didnt have any of the game cases but gave me a travel case with the games in it that is stylish but also is up to date with current fasion trends:satisfied

AND i got the last zelda preorder at toysrus! :happy: !!

Last edited:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
yeah you really did screw that kid hard like your R Kelly or something. unless those trucks (and the shirt for that matter) are made of solid frickin platinum then you owe him at LEAST 200 dollars. actcually, about 400 because you got a 500 dollar deal for $50 cash and what i assume is two $25 trucks and a crappy t-shirt you got for free.

Now everyone head over the the gaming forum and help me out

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

i love yuppy rich kids

lol yea i might have given him 200 for all he gave me but his mom buys him everything...so good for me :D !!

(buck laugh's as he throws a old t-shirt and k-mart skate board trucks at this child, and takes his precious cube!) MuwHahaha*:happy:

OP
Buck_Bucholz

Buck_Bucholz

Dang!!

dammit i pressed new thread instead of reply to my own getting a gamecube thread!....meh well if a admin wants to move it go ahead....you can blow it up even if u want:doh: