What's new

I Cant Play On Project 64!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csrulez

hi.. i have a new video card, gforce 4 and well when i try to OPEN project 64, it says an direct3d error... with nemu and 1964 and the other emus too... what can i do?!??!?!

can i play nintendo 64??? is it possible??

i also wantred to play online, i hear about a kaillera thing.... plz someone tell me the steps to play onlione, and how can i play offlinee!!!

plz.. thx in advance

Clements

Tried updating Direct X to 9.0a? If that doesn't work, post a screenshot of the error.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I heard of this problem before. You need to manually locate your plugins. You need to go to options>settings>options and uncheck the hide adnavced settings box (if you havent already) then you press ok, go to options>settings>directories and press browse (...) on the plugins part. Manually find the plugins folder, and then select the cirlce thing next to the directory to say that thats where they are. This works for pj64k too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
yikes, a 800K pic. You should try and save them as a JPG. Would be about 60k then.

OP
C

csrulez

hey.. well sorry there has been a misunderstanding, the problem is when I OPEN PROJECT 64 it says: direct 3d failed to initialize you HAL device male sure you have a properly configured 3d graphic card compatible with direct 3d 6.0, then when i put enter says this:
el plugin grafico falta o es invalido. vaya a configuracion y escoja un plugin de video (grafico) revise que tenga al menos un plugin compatilbe en su carpeta

plz someone help me on this..im kinda new on this heh...

btw thats my friends computer

thx!

OP
C

csrulez

el plugin grafico falta o es invalido. vaya a configuracion y escoja un plugin de video (grafico) revise que tenga al menos un plugin compatilbe en su carpeta

sorry was in other language, that means this:
the default or selected video pluin is missing or invalid.
check that you have at least on compatible plugin file in your plugin folder

Slougi

Set your desktop to 16-bit colour mode.

Also make sure you have up to date drivers and directx, as mentioned above.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Slougi said:
Set your desktop to 16-bit colour mode.

Also make sure you have up to date drivers and directx, as mentioned above.

That dude has a GeForce, thus 16-bit color is not required.

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
I have a Geforce 2 and i can play just fine i dont know what exactly ur problem is, try posting the screenshot? and make sure u have the newest detonator drivers from the nvidia website

SSJ Max

I tried to manually locate the plugins but it told me it could not load up the plugin, I directed it to the PJ64 ver. 1.5 plugin, could that have been the problem? What version of the plugins do I need and where could I get them?

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
csrulez said:
was in other language, that means this:
the default or selected video pluin is missing or invalid.
check that you have at least on compatible plugin file in your plugin folder

Project64 can't find the plugin. This happens when it can't find the saved .dll. You need to make sure the directory is correct, then select the plugin you wish to use (both in options->settings.) That should solve your problem.

SithLord666

Banned
I Need some help!

hi i really need some help, im using Project64,
my computer is 500 mhz Processor windows Xp 256 mb ram,
NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64/Model 64 Pro (Microsoft Corporation) Video Card,
it works ok with 64 roms, but dam its slow with the sound, and graphics a little, like Zelda,Conkers Bad Fur Day,works good with Mario And Mario Kart,
But The Sound Sucks! and i have a new Sound Blaster Live!
please email me if there is a faster emulator that would work good with my pc,
oh, and please help me find a site with good graphics and video plugins!
thanks
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.