What's new

I can't even Play PONG!! Help

Kronox!

Sorry my crappy english but i'm chilean....

I have a problem with dolwin... it's very weird...
when i boot any image.. the screen just stay black (grey/green)
I can't see anything.. even when i try pong ... I just got a black screen with 11 fps ... and if i wait for a while i see the blue ball just in the corner of the screen but nothing more... (the pads,etc)

i have everything configured just as Knuckes said . i have deleted the registry several times and nothing...

Images that i have tried

Luigi's Mansion Usa GLMEF1 = Unhandled Hw... But when i boot any other image and then try again It Boots... (just stay black.. Fps 38 but video :0.0)

Mario Kart DD GM4E62 = Boot Then frezees at Nintendo logo (keep showing Fps.. in wire frame nothing changes)<edit> now runs to the memcard dialog box

Mario Sunshine Usa = just 2 logos then nothing

Zelda Wind Waker Usa GZLEC8 = Unhandled Hw <edit> Now It Boots 18 fps

I have all the patches.. maybe is just my Pc

Athlon Barton Xp 2600 (2100 Mhz)
Ati Radeon 9000 128 mb
512 DDR ram

Thanks In Advance

Kronox

Last edited:
OP
K

Kronox!

I'm about to delete this Thread ... Now All Works.. except Luigi's Mansion
thanks Anyway (Still No pong :p )

Last edited:

ArgJuli

Argentine emutalk-tennisplayer
yes! what did you do to fix it? I have the same problem with Luigi's Mansion..the black screen.....and with Pong I have a problem of Fps.....but I think is my video card: S3 ProsavageDDR so I am going to buy an Geforce Mx-4000 128MB ADR

OP
K

Kronox!

I just installed all again.... in order this time < Registry clean --> Dolwin --> Patches
and now all works except luigi's mansion and Pong xD (it's weird it shows 10.2 in video but i still see a black screen in pong)

Cheers

Kronox

BTW it shows 17 fps but it moves like 2 or 3 ??? why is that?

Last edited:

Asuma

can anybody help me, why does it show Video 16.9 but goes back down to 0.0 and won't move anymore, i've tried all that i know. I finally got pong moving a almost perfect rate. i just need Naruto Clash of ninja to work or at least let me know that it is trying to work.