What's new

I can beat Classic First level

GCFreak

I can beat Classic First level - Unfortunately Can't show..

This morning, I was trying SSBM on Dolphin with my upgraded PC, and I was shocked to find out that I can beat the first level of Classic without crashing with Mario. So here's the problem. I wanted to upload a couple of pics of my success, That when Dolphin is running the Print Screen feature is not working. The "Screenshot" feature in the Misc menu of Dolphin isn't working either. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Clements

Deselect Dolphin so that it is not the active window, then use the Print Screen button.

OP
G

GCFreak

alright.

new discovery: Dolphin DOESNT crash when you battle against new character (Or at least Falco :p)

Shots I wanted to post: (after the last shot it crashes)

Last edited:
OP
G

GCFreak

One problem: my game won't work with dolwin even with the patch. Is it because i shrinked the game?

EDIT: Got it working, finally :D.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Yeah, mine is NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420. It is not good, I know. I am going to replace a new computer in few years so I do not need to rush and buy one just yet. This computer is fine for now. :)

Last edited:
OP
G

GCFreak

One problem with SSBM on Dolwin: Howcome the Up button is Down and the Down button is up?

EDIT: The Left is right the right button is left :( Is it because I have the PAL version?

Last edited: