What's new

Hybrid Heaven Save Needed

Chris_W

I just do not have the time for this but always wanted to achieve it never the less.

so what i am asking is if someone could play this game and to do the following Procedure for me:

Begin a game with the screen resolution set at high resolution letterbox. Use every save point during game play and reset Pj64 (F1) Note: You must toggle the screen resolution to the opposite setting after each save. A cheat menu will be unlocked at the title screen once the game has been completed like this.

if you could then PJ Save (F5) on the title screen showing the new menu i could then make an Enable Cheat Menu Code for all regions hopefully for this Game.

Thanks In Advance for anyone who can do this for me.

Any Game Region will do either U, E or J

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Chris_W said:
I just do not have the time for this but always wanted to achieve it never the less.

so what i am asking is if someone could play this game and to do the following Procedure for me:

Begin a game with the screen resolution set at high resolution letterbox. Use every save point during game play and reset Pj64 (F1) Note: You must toggle the screen resolution to the opposite setting after each save. A cheat menu will be unlocked at the title screen once the game has been completed like this.

if you could then PJ Save (F5) on the title screen showing the new menu i could then make an Enable Cheat Menu Code for all regions hopefully for this Game.

Thanks In Advance for anyone who can do this for me.

Any Game Region will do either U, E or J
I don't really know what you are meaning, try to explain int in a better way!

OP
C

Chris_W

MasterPhW_DX said:
I don't really know what you are meaning, try to explain it in a better way!

You Load the Game and then press Start until you get to the Title Screen with all the Game Options.

You scroll down to the Resolution Option and press the A Button to go into that.

The Resolution by Default will be on Low, move it to one up (High Letter Box) click on the A Button then scroll back down to Exit and Click The A Button.

Press The Start Button and then choose New Game and then Game Start Options.

Play the Game and when you get to the 1st Save Point in the Game (In-Game Save) after saving in the Booth Reset (F1) and repeat the Above but this time choosing the next Resolution up (High Normal) and then Exiting that screen.

Press Start again to get to the Title Screen with all the Game Options and choose Continue and you will start from the Last Save point.

Continue Playing the Game and when you get to the next Save Point in the Game (In-Game Save) after saving in the Booth Reset (F1) repeat the Above but this time choosing the next Resolution (Low) and then Exiting that screen.

Press Start again to get to the Title Screen with all the Game Options and choose Continue and you will start from the Last Save point.

Repeat the entire Process until the game is completed choosing all the Different Resolution options in the same order as Listed above.