What's new

Hurting people with a ban...

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Hi fellow moderators ;),

did you know you ruin a life each time you ban a person?
Banned-from-the-forum

So next time before you go on a banning spree, think of this guy...

hehehe i enjoy banning :whistling j/k

GCFreak

lol...Although my right place is as a regular member...I'd be an evil moderator anyway..Muahahahahahahaha...

gokuss4

Meh...
for a sec i thought he was masturbating at the beginning of the vid :plain:

that was just fucking pathetic... and hilarious! :D

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
GCFreak said:
If only I was a moderator.....:akuma:
Mreh, one thing I found out when becoming a mod for the PCSX2 forum: there is NO BAN BUTTON, not that I haven't looked.:evil: Only admins can ban.:(

CKemu

/me clicks the ban button for user: generalplot :evil:

That was urmm different, strange strange people :D

Miretank

Lurking
before you ban me :p, why don't you guys mods take a pic of the ban button and post it here? noobs like me always wanted to know how the ban button looks like :D :evil:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Well it's something like this.

button-ban-user.gif

But fuck all like it.

Nin_10_Dough

*clicks pic of button*
OOOH YEAH, I ALMOST FEEL THE POWER :devil:

I couldn't get through the whole clip. I'll try to get through it, it's just so emotional.

Clements

According to the special ban list, I have banned 94 people to date. I guess I have ruined 94 peoples' lives in the process. :p

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
GCFreak said:
Damn you Clements you devil. jks Please don't ban me :p
Don't be fooled by his angelic face. He wouldn't be here if he wasn't evil enough. :evil:

Talking about banning... I need practice. I almost never press that ban button in time. Someone is more evil than me almost every time. :huh:

Miretank

Lurking
thanks for showing the evil button :p whoa man, is every admin here a piece of devil? j/k :evil:
i wonder who is the most evil admin here...and how many bans he has applied...:evil:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Can't seem to load it. It just kinda "loads" says "ready" and I press play and it just keeps saying "connecting to media" blah blah. Cursed thing! :)