What's new

How to run FFXI??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Hi all..After installing FFXI..I couldnt manage to get it to run..Cuz there is no *.exe to run from..just Play online viewer..then nothing..any help please..
Thanx

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
The game... is... only... online compatable... there's no singleplayer to play... it's a pay to play per month game... though as dooumation said, there's likely something in your startmentu.

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Modem said:
The game... is... only... online compatable... there's no singleplayer to play... it's a pay to play per month game... though as dooumation said, there's likely something in your startmentu.
Hmmm..so that is the answer I was afried to believe...but no,there was nothing except that damn Online Viewer...
But hey..How can I can play a Role Playing Game on net???Did any one play it??I think its too diffecult to believe that an RPG game like this with 6.5 GB and no Single player!!!

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Pokemoner said:
Hmmm..so that is the answer I was afried to believe...but no,there was nothing except that damn Online Viewer...
But hey..How can I can play a Role Playing Game on net???Did any one play it??I think its too diffecult to believe that an RPG game like this with 6.5 GB and no Single player!!!

Believe it! Imagine how many textures, how many polygons, how many unique world maps must be generated to give you enough space to fit thousands of online MMORPG players. That can easily add up to 6.5GB. I am sure they could have made a single player game with a half or a quarter that size.

OP
Pokemoner

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Azimer said:
Believe it! Imagine how many textures, how many polygons, how many unique world maps must be generated to give you enough space to fit thousands of online MMORPG players. That can easily add up to 6.5GB. I am sure they could have made a single player game with a half or a quarter that size.
That makes me insesting on running it (Although I actually didnt buy it,I downloaded it through a month )
Anyway..I managed to reach a Regestration code page at Online Viewer..Im stuck because simply I dont have the key[U know why :)..but strange I cant find any on net..]..Anyone have an idea??
Hey Azimer..Really great April fool with Aprentice:)..I wonder how many people downloaded the greatest emulator which runs GC games only in dreams..

rcgamer

the old guy
You may have just gotten yourself banned. You should really try reading sometimes. If you had read about ffxi you would have known it is online only. and if you had read the rules here you would have known that they dont allow talk of wares and such. Amazing what you can learn when you just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.