What's new

how to play online and can u play 64 games with dreamcast

GazzTheMan

is there a way to play n64 games on your dreamcast and if so can sum 1 tell me how. and how do u play online with pj64 i have all the pj64s but cant find the online button i know there other threats out there but cant find them thanx

gazz out

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
GazzTheMan said:
is there a way to play n64 games on your dreamcast and if so can sum 1 tell me how. and how do u play online with pj64 i have all the pj64s but cant find the online button i know there other threats out there but cant find them thanx

gazz out
To my knownledge there isn't a way, that means no emulator available and I think there never will be one, because some Games didn't work well on my 1800MHZ machine and the DC only have 400 or a little bit more.
The next thing is: PJ64 isn't a online emu, only the PJ64 1.4 Mod names PJ64k has online function.

manboy

as the guy above me said you need to use project 64k in order to play project64 online. Please don't ask where to get it. USe Google :p

jessman1988

Banned
if someone REALLY wanted to they could get Mario 64 working like the Corn emulator does, but I don't really see that happening.