What's new

How much do Adaptoids sell for?!

Trotterwatch

Just spotted this one on Ebay which has 3 bids on it, current bid is a whopping $142.... Do they really go for this price still? I'm broke so if I can get anywhere close to that for one of mine, I'd be chuffed :D

Last edited:
OP
T

Trotterwatch

I've already gotten 2 Adaptoids, one I've never used and the other I use only now and then. I'd definately sell one for, heck a $100 or trade for an older graphics card like a 9600 or something :D

$130+ is ridiculous though.

smcd

The price of adaptoids fluctuates violently on ebay. When ztnetstore has them in stock they sell for <= 30 as they should. When they aren't in stock, they go from 50 - 100+ (U.S. dollar) I bought my 2 from ztnetstore and paid $30 each way back in march or april i think.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Someone could probably make a tidy profit by just buying 10 of them when they are in stock, then selling them all on Ebay for $100 each :D

Anyone who pays that much for one must be seriously rich or just plain daft.

smcd

That's originally why i bought 2 of them. However everyone else found out they were in stock and sold them on ebay as well (for around$35 - 45 end price) so it really wasn't worth the hassle of listing, paying fees, postage, etc.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

USB 1.0/1.1 is sufficient for an Adaptoid. It works perfectly with all N64 emulators, and I suspect the vast majority of N64 pads.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
That guy is trying to make a buck over a discontinued item. Which in retrospect, is called value.

I am such a n00b :p

I wonder if I put my adaptiod for $450 would people buy it?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
CpU MasteR said:
I wonder if I put my adaptiod for $450 would people buy it?

Just imagine, if a moron would buy an adaptoid for that price, I would sell mine and buy a card like a Geforce 7800 GS or something and a new good PC controller

Alastair

You're the ignorant morons...

Have a listen to yourselves 'OMG i'd so buy a video card with that money'

Don't be fools. Just because someone wants something bad doesn't make them a moron, does it?
Or is your guys opinions the benchmark and anyone who pays over $45 for a near priceless item (due to availability...)
What are their alternatives to paying $100+ prices?

:yucky: