What's new

How it the new TR64ogl 0.4?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yup, i havent got much to work, oddly quest64 has the fixed text, but no textures, as seen in Icepir8's screenshots. i havent tried it that much tho.

icepir8

The problem with Quest 64 is the work I had done on it combine modes was lost when I had my problems at work. I thought I had caught all of them but it seems Quest64 snuck pass me.:blush: I will probably release an update soon.

Until then,

Icepir8

flow``

flow``
sounds good icepir8 :)

just a small bug i noticed in 0.4

the star's in mario are half yellow half black on my gf2 ultra64 meg ddr with the 23.82 det's

does this occur on your system?

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I liked the graphics, they're turning out really nice. The only reason I dont use it that much though, is because its a little slow for me. (30 fps) Otherwise, this plugin has a lot of potential.

*Those 30 fps are on 1964.

Eddy

I Run This
well, the reason i dont use it is because of the ucode problem, and totally unconfigurable :-\

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gamer123 said:
I liked the graphics, they're turning out really nice. The only reason I dont use it that much though, is because its a little slow for me. (30 fps) Otherwise, this plugin has a lot of potential.

*Those 30 fps are on 1964.
I think it somehow was that it ran slow on 1964, and faster on pj?

CyDEtrakD

ayo,
i just wanted to give icepir8 mad props for workin on this opengl plugin for n64 emus.. no one else seems to care even tho geforce cards which is used by most kats on this board. is it just me but games run better in opengl with geforce cards rather than the direct3d. look at most of the fps for the pc use opengl cause its just better. thanks once again icepir8.. vote on the poll in n64 general emulation on this board if u feel this way about a opengl plugin.

one,
cydetrakd

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh, but then again, directx pretty much works best on geforce cards as well. nvidia's drivers are good all round.