What's new

How does sega feel?

Masterem

i love the idea of bringing the sega dreamcast back through sodtware but..........what do you think is segas outlook on it. Chankast Team have you guys ever got a email or something like that from sega about your emulator?

As long as chankast is around i will still be playing dreamcast on my pc. :bouncy:

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
You know, Sega is dead. It was bought by Sammy.

Now it's called Sega-Sammy or Sammy-Sega, I don't remember.

Last edited:

Heinster

You can only make Sega happy when they can make money out of this one way or another.... So let's just say Chankast suddenly can only playGSroms then Sega would be very happy(although they need to be selling the games for arround 5-10 a piece... Even I would be buying... Es[ecially if they help getting to play this software online....

rcgamer

the old guy
they should have changed the name to samega. You guys are looking at this the wrong way perhaps. the merging of the two companies may be a good thing . they now will have the capital to (if they choose) get back into the console game. and chankast can only help that cause by showing people who didnt have a dreamcast (or didnt think it was any good) just how good it was. maybe if samega (lol) sees all the interest rejuvenated by chanka they will think about making a new console. just a thought.

there is a site that is selling dreamcasts for 19.99$ and the games for between 5 and 10.00 dollars. I will try to find it again and post it.