What's new

How do i use NSX2?

Xionor

I got NSX2 , and i managed to get my hands on CD images of LOTR - Two Towers for PS2.When i load the image file , NSX2 maximizes to a big black window with 640x480 resolution(i think) .My hard drive starts spinning and after a while it stops , but there is nothing but black screen...how do I start the game?

P.S. The images are in .bin format

CPU : P3 800Mhz
RAM : 256MB
VIDEO : GeForce 2 MX/400 32MB
SOUND : AC'97

Dark Miroku

How do i run the game off the emulator -.-

Ok i have a downloaded bin file of Drakengard and it only came with 2 files

DRAKENGARD.bin
DRAKENGARD.cue

But im kinda stuck on how you run it... do i need to configure anything special about the program or what...but when i do try to run the game theres this error that shuts the whole program down... Im at a complete loss here and would like some help because i never dealt with a ps2 emulator before...

<looney>

CPU : P3 800Mhz
RAM : 256MB
VIDEO : GeForce 2 MX/400 32MB
SOUND : AC'97

im sorry but you need 8x better specs than the ps2 to run a emu and even then there are no emu's that work now

gregster

Honestly wtf is the point of an emulator if you cant use it

I keep seeing on all these forums that you cant use the ps2 emulator to play ps2 games. THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THESE EMULATORS??

Allnatural

gregster said:
I keep seeing on all these forums that you cant use the ps2 emulator to play ps2 games. THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THESE EMULATORS??
To the average user, the point is to play games...eventually.

dukenukem

lord freiza
gregster get a brain,you must wait before any games are actuallu playable just like other emulators started out they take time.