What's new

how did the moderators become moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi

get out of my house
See the title. I can understand Jabo, Schizo, Azimer etc being mods because they made emus and Martin coz he owns the site, but what about Jaz and Blizz and all the other mods?

blizz

I've been posting here since the days of Ikonboard2x hehe and Jaz not long afterwards either

but mostly we're mods because Martin asked us if we wanted to become one.

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
and do you people get paid for all the terrible stress inducing work you do here?

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
and do you people get paid for all the terrible stress inducing work you do here? 'me notes regular contributions to babe thread jaz :)'

Jaz

Ex-Mod
theacj said:
and do you people get paid for all the terrible stress inducing work you do here?

I think this comment should be moved to the `Suggestions` forum.. ;)

blizz

paid!! LOL

actually becoming a moderator did move me, TO A BIGGER POST COUNT!! ;)

there is no stress only babes, games and emus ;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I also became a moderator because I was staff, or because Martin pittied me... what ever.

And there are many hidden bonuses for us ppls, you should see whats in the staff board.

:D

gokuss4

Meh...
to become a mod no asking n00be questions and follow the rules :D IVE BEEN DOIN THAT SINCE DAY ONE I WENT ON THIS BOARD!!! lol dont care, but a being a mod would be o.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i should be a mod. im on here every day and i break the rules all the time just like the rest of the mods :sly:

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Well he either wants me to stay the hell away from her, and therefor gave me powerz so I would spend all my time in here...

...or he thinks "Hey, if he has such good taste as I have, he must be l33t and shit"

I think the 2nd :)

Macca

how did i become a mod?

bribes.....lots of bribes :p i was just so desperate to see what goes on in the staff forum i kept sending in money, i am glasd i did cause it's a whole new world in there. if anyone wants to see it just send me a little envelope containging cash, any currancy, as long as it is enough to buy me a gamecube.

acutaully the real reason was because he said he would do anythihng just to stop me rambaling on about absolutly anything whaich came to mind and make everyone read so many long and useless posts which end up with little people sending me money...

i'll be quiet now...

/me wait for his cash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.