What's new

Hot Shots Contest! - Entries

CKemu

PCSX2 - Please visit this link to review the original news post!

This is the offical EmuTalk Hot Shots Contest entries page!

Please no spamming, as this will disqualify you!

Rules and additional information
  • A maximun of two entries per person.
  • All entries must be posted before the end of this month 30 June 2006. No late entries will be considered.
  • Fake, or other bogus images will automatically disqualify you from the contest
  • Images can be taken from any available GS plugin, no image smaller than 640x480. Please make sure only GS window is captured, we DO NOT want to see your desktop! Fullscreen would be a good option!
  • Winners Prize is NOT refundable/exchangable.
  • No email entries will be accepted, all images must be attached in a reply to the official thread.

Visit for great deals on adapters, PSPs and other games related material!

Good luck to everyone, looking forward to seeing some spectacular shots ;)

Old One

here is my 100 bucks:

*the second snap is a secret Japan funny finger combo - enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
CKemu

CKemu

Come on people, the end of the month is drawing near, so get posting those shots if you want a chance ;)

Here's some inspiration for you :)

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Due to the release of PCSX2 0.9.1 and the lack of entries on both official threads, the deadline has been extended to 15th July 2006, you may post shots with either the 0.9 or 0.9.1 releases, and come on people, it's a PS2 adapter you can win ;)

JayK

Thanks Martin :) But all credit goes to the PCSX2 team, they've done a fantastic job with this Emulator!

winter_mute

Galactic FREAK
Hi this is my second and decorous screen for PCSX2 Hot Shots.
not decent first entry you can find on EmuForums.

First sceen is my contest entry 2nd and 3rd are only bonus followups :] showing what hapened later... Here they goes >

Last edited:
OP
CKemu

CKemu

Thankyou to everyone for their entries. Contest is now closed, and internal judging will occur soon, before the finalists go to a public poll. Good luck to everyone!