What's new

hi...

dgnr885

Well im new here, and i noticed there was a forum labeled "whinecube".
i was a lil curious at what it was all about, and to my surprise its a forum on GC emulation...wow...
Well i am a proud owner of a GC and 25 of its best titles, i wouldnt trade it for any other console.
now that that is aside, I know this has been sorta asked b4, but none of the GC emulators will run a commercial game yet, right? or have i misunderstood?
someone said they got 5 secs into Metroid: prime, then it crashed, this is why im asking...

i know u probably get this question a LOT and it prolly pisses u off lol
if i pissed u off in any way, there was no intention of it :p

BTW good luck with the GC emulation guys, keep up the good work! :happy:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
At the current rate Masken ( Whinecube's creator ) is making Whinecube, it'll only be a matter of time before it can run commericial games.

Dolphin, runs some commericial games already. The new beta looks promising.

OP
D

dgnr885

Thx alot man, i think i have dolphin somewhere
would u have any idea which commecial games run on it?

Thx in advance :p :p

JinXD

dgnr885 said:
Thx alot man, i think i have dolphin somewhere
would u have any idea which commecial games run on it?

Thx in advance :p :p
Take a look at the dolphin shots thread and also the dolphin beta shots thread, that should give you an idea of what currently 'runs' in Dolphin and also what you can look forward to in the next Dolphin release.

The only game that runs flawlessly is Bust-a-Move 3000, also Ikaruga runs pretty sweet, although suffers from crashes.

OP
D

dgnr885

Ok, well i do have the Dolphin emu, and it doesnt come with a sound plugin..
is sound supported in dolphin? If it is, then (this isnt illegal is it?) where would i come across some new plugins for my emulator?

And also, these pics they posted...these r all games that currently run on it?
or games that will be running on the next version of the emulator?

1 more thing..what is the current dolphin version?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
dgnr885 said:
Ok, well i do have the Dolphin emu, and it doesnt come with a sound plugin..
is sound supported in dolphin? If it is, then (this isnt illegal is it?) where would i come across some new plugins for my emulator?

And also, these pics they posted...these r all games that currently run on it?
or games that will be running on the next version of the emulator?

1 more thing..what is the current dolphin version?
No sound plugin, you have to wait for thenext version.. the same thing with other plugins, no plugin specs released yet...

All games in the pics thread run (or show something, and mostly very very slow...) and all in the beta thread could show somethings in the next beta...

current version is the teaser...

more questions?