What's new

Hey Smiff...a question

Living Suede

Hey I'm a beta tester for PJ64 and I know that the emulator is done. However I never even really use PJ64 cause of the speed of 1964. So what I'm really wondering is: Did Jabo discontinue his Direct 3D plugin? Cause with that plugin and 1964, perfect N64 emulation was really possible.

Thanx for any info or reassurance :),
Living Suede

OP
L

Living Suede

Dude I'm just wondering whether Jabo officially discontinued his Direct 3D plugin cause if so I'm gonna have to use (shudder) Nemu's future version for my N64 needs. Its a pretty perfect plugin already but I have the same problems that everyone else has with stuff like No Mercy and 1080 and stuff.

OP
L

Living Suede

Ah......fine just No Mercy, if its private about Jabo, just email me about it or just tell me "I'm sorry I'm not at liberty to divulge that secret information" :)

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
If it was some big secret then why the hell would you be told? ???

Kinda silly I think

Last edited:

Remote

Squall Leonhart said:
Can't the f***ing man get the f***ing answer to weather or not Jabo continued his f***ing great plugin? :devil:

Perhaps Jabo has yet to make a decision regarding the conntinuation of his plugins. And there is no need for cursing.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Living Suede said:
Ah......fine just No Mercy, if its private about Jabo, just email me about it or just tell me "I'm sorry I'm not at liberty to divulge that secret information" :)
hehehehehehehe hahahahehe
PFFT!!!!!!!!!!!

NightShadow

Squall Leonhart said:
Can't the f***ing man get the f***ing answer to weather or not Jabo continued his f***ing great plugin? :devil:

He was trying to be f****ing funny. ;)

(My goodness, they dont auto censor??)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
they auto censor now!!!???
i guess that would be a good thing with all these fucking shit talking little bitches around (like me;) ).