What's new

Here's a way for better speed

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
ok u might think o no not a other stupid guy but this is no joke i have found software witch increses the speed of all your programs ive used it on games and even msn and its super fast im sure u will get more speed on the dolphin emulator with this program plz try it:flowers: http://www.softcows.com/

OP
LinkTheHero

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
well no i dont hav any games for it anymore but im sure it would work ive just tryed it with all the other emulators and it works perfact. i was playing ocarenia of time and i was the other side of hyrule feild in 3 secs :):king: with the fps thing on u no it keeps it at 60 and i still go fast

Miretank

Lurking
Speed increase on PJ64 is one thing, on Dolphin is other. That software is shareware also, I won't waste my time downloading it. Unless someone proves me it really speed up games.

Clements

Just a fancy Priority changer. Will make virtually no difference to the speed, especially when using an already streamlined OS.

DOGG

website said:
User Opinions:
"WOW!!"
I passed by this program dozens of times so the other day just out of boredom I had a look at it. WOW!! My 433 mhz processor is behaving like an 800 mhz and I feel like I've bought a new computer. Don't be fooled by the simple interface -this is REALLY POWERFUL STUFF. Gains are as great as overclocking but without the risk. Windows open automatically, games play fast and I can do things on my computer like have transparency without losing too much power. When you buy this you have to send in your machine code to get it registered as well as pay. The guy who made this knows it's worth.
-Dave
:puke: