What's new

Help!!!!!

82rx7gsl

I have Project64 and every single game that i play the graphics suck. like when i play zelda, you can see through zelda and the fairys are squares. How can i fix this??? if i switch to RGB Emulation it fixes the graphics but then it only goes like 5-15 fps. Can someone help me with this one????
-Mitch

L

Lachp30

We can only help you If you tell us your system specs. Prehaps if the game is running very slow, you might need a better graphics card for emulation.

OP

82rx7gsl

Im using the settings that it had when i first installed it, i didnt want to change anything.
-Mitch

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
if zelda is see-through id say "force normal blending" was on - but becasue there are other problems i dont know. you should check all the same, though

L

Lachp30

If you want to get the best out of N64 emulation, I recommend that you buy yourself and new graphics card.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Tagrineth said:
Not necessarily.

My Voodoo2 SLI runs great in PJ64 1.5b, and that doesn't even have 16MB.
Well, check the MANUAL! The minimum requirements lies above 16 and 8 mb cards.

And the fact may be that you're using the Glide64 plugin, hm?

OP

82rx7gsl

No glide64 plugin, sorry. So basically what you guys are tellin me is that i need a better graphics card?? If so, what kind of graphics card do you recommend? I dont have alot of money, so something around 50 would be best.
-Mitch

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
If it comes to gfx card...the very cheapest card you can get is the gf2 mx card...
Then comes the gf3 ti which is very cheap, and there's raedons around too which are somewhat cheap...
Gf4 ti4200 costs a little, though, but fairly cheap for such a good card.

supergamer

Banned
Use the plugin jabo's direct3d6 1.5 and uncheck "hide advanced settings". Now you can choose other options. Configure it like this:

OP

82rx7gsl

All i know is that the graphics card came with the computer. The only thing that i can find on the graphics card is that it might be called a Intel 82810E.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
82rx7gsl said:
All i know is that the graphics card came with the computer. The only thing that i can find on the graphics card is that it might be called a Intel 82810E.

That'd be an i810 video controller. Not great by any means, but somewhat competent at least...

Head over to Intel's site and find the latest i810 video driver.

Just for comparison, a friend of mine with an 866MHz P3 on an i810 can run Serious Sam SE at around 20-30FPS.