What's new

Help With Gauntlet Legends??

ssma2005

Is there anyway I can make Gauntlet Legends run properly? It keeps flasihing and the status/item bars are missing during gameplay....It's one of my favourite games, please help me fix this problem if it's at all possible...

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
You got a Dreamcast? Get the DC version for dirt cheap, or.............DOWNLOAD IT...HEE HEE HEE!

The n64 one just won't work. Seriously, if you like the game THAT MUCH (as I do too) then do yourself a favor and look around for a Dreamcast copy.

Last edited:
OP
S

ssma2005

I do indeed have a Dreamcast! (Scours through bit torrent websites)...Thanks for the heads up :p

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
We prolly shouldn't mention torrents here, but until I bought the real game offa ebaY, that's exactly how I got it. :whistling Ahh! The greatness of the DC! All of the downloadable fun without any mod chips or any other crap like that!

If you didn't already know, check out www.dcemulation.com for emulators that allow you to play NES games and more on your rotting 128 bit powerhouse!

Last edited:

Sirmatto

While Legends was an excellent game, you might consider picking up Dark Legacy. While the graphics are the same as Legends, it pretty much has the exact same levels and story from Legends with a few more worlds tacked on...think of it as Legends with an expansion pack :)