What's new

help with bond

raiden

hi can someone please help me. i cant get the world is not enough to run with sound. 1964 is the only one i can get it to run with, but i cant get any sound. im using the unofficial daedelus plugin for gfx but no matter what audio plugin i use there is no sound. anybody have any ideas.
i have also just got resevil2 but can get any emulator to run it. is it still unsupported. i have tried every combination of plugin and emu but it wont run. any help or advice would be appreciated

pandamoan

Banned
raiden said:
hi can someone please help me. i cant get the world is not enough to run with sound. 1964 is the only one i can get it to run with, but i cant get any sound. im using the unofficial daedelus plugin for gfx but no matter what audio plugin i use there is no sound. anybody have any ideas.
i have also just got resevil2 but can get any emulator to run it. is it still unsupported. i have tried every combination of plugin and emu but it wont run. any help or advice would be appreciated

well, you can try azimer's .4 and .3 plugins... they work the best for 1964... also there are better vid plugins than the unoffic daedelus one...

try any of rice's latest plugins, the glide plugin (with evoodoo unless you have a voodoo card), and jabo 1.5 which is part of project64 1.5.

happy surfing...

OP
raiden

raiden

pandamoan said:
well, you can try azimer's .4 and .3 plugins... they work the best for 1964... also there are better vid plugins than the unoffic daedelus one...

try any of rice's latest plugins, the glide plugin (with evoodoo unless you have a voodoo card), and jabo 1.5 which is part of project64 1.5.

happy surfing...

thanks for the advice. unfortunately i dont even get graphics with any other plugin than the unofficial daedelus one. ill try azimers old plugins and hope for the best

pandamoan

Banned
raiden said:
thanks for the advice. unfortunately i dont even get graphics with any other plugin than the unofficial daedelus one. ill try azimers old plugins and hope for the best

again i really must recommend jabo 1.5 gfx plugin. it plays everything the best atm, though the new rice plugin may change all of that, from what the screenshots thread is showing for .9.9

good luck!

karth95

Lord of the Cats
erm, you read that they don't give him gfx, right?

Do they just not display anything? That's very strange, considering you are using a GF2. What video drivers are you running, and what directX version do you have installed?

Clements

raiden said:

Resident Evil is just about playable in PJ64 + Unofficial Daedalus + Rice's Unnofficial RSP. The movies are all missing save for a few still images and there are depth issues.

OP
raiden

raiden

karth95 said:
erm, you read that they don't give him gfx, right?

Do they just not display anything? That's very strange, considering you are using a GF2. What video drivers are you running, and what directX version do you have installed?

im using the version 41.82 drivers . i am running directx9. i had the latest nvidia drivers but i couldnt play any games cos all the gfx plugins were given errors. anyways when i used other gfx plugins it would say emulating or emulation started but nothing would come up. ive tried glide64, this does give me gfx but alas still no sound. im thinking it may be my sound card because know whenever i try run any game with jabosdirect sound they wont run.