What's new

Help the team!

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Hi guys, just wondering if there is currently a process whereby to donate to the Dolphin team? I would say there would be considerable interest in a venture like this.

aprentice

bLAdEbLA said:
Hi guys, just wondering if there is currently a process whereby to donate to the Dolphin team? I would say there would be considerable interest in a venture like this.

The team has already stated that they will not be accepting donations for various reasons

vleespet

The decent one
Your thread has been written in the style "Help-the-team-by-sending-them-insane-amounts-of-money-so-they-will-work-faster!", and nobody (excepting a few asses and Martin :p) want to make money in that way.

OP
bLAdEbLA

bLAdEbLA

Well that's what I get for trying to be helpful.

I was actually suggesting it out of appreciation, not impatience. Look before you leap down my throat please vleespet.

Last edited:
OP
bLAdEbLA

bLAdEbLA

Trotterwatch said:
I wouldn't worry about it, I think vleespet, was just being hormonal or something :p

Most likely - apologies for getting "shirty", vleespet. :)

wo33er

Wo33eR.CoM - Owner :P
I would also donate to the team freely not expecting them to work faster or anything, but just to say thank you for taking on this difficult task. But if they dont request money, as alot of people done.

Then i say : THANK YOU FOR WORKING ON THIS AMAZING PROJECT !!! :D