What's new

Hello can I get advice on controller plugin?

jwilds73

Ok well I grabbed two plug in's to test and see what would work best or if they might work at all with my SmartJoy psx/n64 usb adapter and I got Def's N64 Direct Input Plugin to actually give me good analog stick control. when the Jacobs one would not. Even with everything set at 100% it was only like I was walking with that plugin. Anyway's I wondered if anyone might have the same setup and what controller plugin they use? I'm glad I got this one working right now my games will be playable with the analog stick. I'm still really new to this but I knew enough to test a couple pluins before just asking.

Thanks,

Jwilds73

Allnatural

jwilds73 said:
Even with everything set at 100% it was only like I was walking with that plugin.
Sounds like you need to calibrate the analog stick. Windows Control Panel>Gaming Options...

OP
J

jwilds73

Thanks I didn't know I needed to go into the windows settings and calibrate the controller also. As I have never really used a controller for anything before. Now to get the plugin adjusted with the new windows adjustments also.