What's new

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?

Remote

Since when is it a breakthrough to be online with Win95? I was online with Win 3.1 and back then it was quite rare but now it's more or less second nature... I can see why you would like to use Win2k and Dos 6.22, Win2k is a damm good OS and Dos 6.22 is needed for easy play of old classics.

I had a similar structure on my computer a year or so ago but most of my old classics moved to fast, read like on ectasy, so I decided it wasn't for me. Where's the fun in playing Pirates Gold! if you can cross the entire caribian in a minute or less...

OP
Kahenraz

Kahenraz

Remote said:
Since when is it a breakthrough to be online with Win95? I was online with Win 3.1 and back then it was quite rare but now it's more or less second nature... I can see why you would like to use Win2k and Dos 6.22, Win2k is a damm good OS and Dos 6.22 is needed for easy play of old classics.

I had a similar structure on my computer a year or so ago but most of my old classics moved to fast, read like on ectasy, so I decided it wasn't for me. Where's the fun in playing Pirates Gold! if you can cross the entire caribian in a minute or less...

Moslo is an easy fix for dos and I use Turbo for windows. They slow down the cpu and are invaluable. Though, I havent needed to use either yet. I was surprised that Privateer ran perfectly without any speed modifications. It's all good. ;)

The reason I was so happy with being online is that I'm using all my new-age hardware. I did have to do a swap of my NetGear 10/100 eth. controller for my LinkSys 10/100 for driver support, but luckily LinkSys always updates their 95 driver sets :D