What's new

Halloween !

-Shadow-

Banned
Today's Halloween ( and my B-day , too ) , will you celebrate it in any way ? If yes , how do you ?

My B-Day is on halloween , so i celebrate anyways on this day :D But i'm not directly celebrating Halloween . It has become fashion to celebrate Halloween in Germany , but I don't really like it .

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Well, happy holloween to ya. It's not Halloween for me for another 8 hours or so, heh heh... and my birthday's in 6 days, so that's snazzy, too. Haven't done much for this holiday for a few years, but it's still pretty interesting to see what kind of costumes that kids go around as. kinda weird when you stop recognizing stuff that they dress as, haha. :D
- Modem

LaLLe

Dolphin Lover
-Shadow- said:
It has become fashion to celebrate Halloween in Germany , but I don't really like it .

100% agree

I dont like it and i think we dont need it :p

and sure Happy Birthday ;)

Last edited:

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Happy Samhain people! :)
Being a Witch, I plan to celebrate excessively with a few close friends then naturally we'll "call up the Devil and fly around on our broomsticks summoning spirits, then go out and sacrifice someone". :halloween
Or whatever other stereotype you choose to picture.;)
(No really, we don't do that. Or if we do, I've been reading the wrong books and hanging with the wrong crowd.)
http://altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/bldefsamhain.htm
Everyone go out and have fun. There's not enough chance in the world today.

Last edited:

2fast4u

i scared the shit out of a few kids tonight when they got ready for knocking on my door. thats the real joy of halloween :happy:

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
2fast4u said:
i scared the shit out of a few kids tonight when they got ready for knocking on my door. thats the real joy of halloween :happy:

Agreed , i played until 8 o' clock morning on Zelda Oot , for those glitches ( swordless link for example , MasterPHW showed me a site with lots of glitch descriptions ) . I look so scary now after that night , they even run when they just see me coming out of the door ! I kinda look like an electrocuted victim because my hair istn combed and i got so big rings under my eyes .
Btw , thanks for the Birthday wishes ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
nice, happy birthday mate

only got 1 group of trick or treaters this year, never answered the door though lol

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I know its not halloween anymore but I couldn't resist.
20041031l.jpg

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
JinXD said:
Well, I went out an got wasted in Edinburgh. BTW I'm the Nun!! :blush:

Hooo , you look hot xD

@Scott : Funny comic ! I'm still laughing when i'm looking at it now !

OP
-Shadow-

-Shadow-

Banned
That happens if you take a picture of a plush sheep with flash, AND a good lighting around it. Looks kinda like a ghost !

02.11.2004_22:38:10_imag0002.jpg