What's new

GUI for Selfboot

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
ExoBoot

Exoskeletor GUI for Selfboot
Create selfbootable games for your Dreamcast

I have create a GUI for selfboot by franxis. download it here: http://homepages.pathfinder.gr/Exoskeletor/Selfboot GUI by Exoskeletor.exe (if someone has better server please upload it :) )

It is in a self extracking archive and it will create a shortcut in the desktop

i will see if i can add an option to create an image without burning it but it's difficult.for now buy a rewritable cd :D

If you have problems read readme.txt and try again
I hope this tool helps you

CHECK IN THE LATEST PAGES FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF EXOBOOT. For now, the latest is located in this page: http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=21680&page=26&highlight=Exoboot

Last edited:
OP
Ex0skelet0r

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
please LyonHrt download version 1,1 again because the program has a bug when you select to create both image and burn a cd. (remember:in order to play the image you have to use Daemon Tools V3.29
If you don't have Daemon Tools V3.29 get it here:
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/por...ategory&catid=8 )
As the friend ChAnkA_RuLz says..
the problem is that i can't install dtools 3,29 (language problems) so i cant test my images.can someone check this version for me? (someone who have successfully made working images with fastboot/quickboot)

KyJelly

i fix to not having to install 3.29 is to burn the image on a cdrw with diskjuggler. then use Diskjuggler to create a new image that will work in the newest deamon tools. when burning DJ might ask if you want it to fix some structure errors in the image, select no first if that dont work try yes. after burning "explore" the cd to see if it burnt correctly then make your new image.

OP
Ex0skelet0r

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
...?
i want to make a working image without having to burn a cd and only with one click.that's my goal

kallileo

Ex0skeletor does th image that is created by your program is selfbootble???
It works only with daemon tools 3.29????
Ex0skeletor are you Greek too???

Last edited:

KyJelly

Ex0skelet0r said:
...?
i want to make a working image without having to burn a cd and only with one click.that's my goal

if you want to do that then you'll have to make it work with newest deamon tools too

KyJelly

quote- IMG2IMG - to catch an image non-boot or selfboot and transforms it into selfboot (in the image case already selfboot, to take off dummy.dat and to reduce the size of the image)

how will u handle the dummy file removing? since non of the dummy files i've found on my disks are the same name. will u just remove all *.dat files?

please hurry up ;)

Heinster

K somehow it's too early cause I just can't seem to find out what this program exactly does :S...... So what can I do with this program?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Ex0skelet0r said:
kallileo apo pou eise elina? :)
kallileo said:
Salonika Ex0skelet0r.....
telika pantoy yparxei enas Ellhnas!!!!!!!
Re paides, ta Ellinika den epitrepontai, grapste sta Aglika. ;)
Translation: Hey guys, Greek language is not allowed, write in English. ;)

Last edited:
OP
Ex0skelet0r

Ex0skelet0r

Unreal Assasin
Soon i will have ExoBoot 1,3 ready:
-Select the folder which you will exract the files
-Image to image/CD
-Data to image/CD (if you already have all the files of your game in your hard disk)
I will add some programs too like dtools 3.29 and CDmage

Last edited: