What's new

Got me an NES

revl8er

That Damn Good
I was finally able to find a NES system. It came with the original system, 1 controller, a gun, and it was in excellent condition. It also came with Mario/Duckhunt, Magic Johnson's Fast Break, RBI 2 Baseball, Bases Loaded, and Baseball Simulator 1.000. I got a pretty good deal on it too, all that for $40. I also just got through ordering some games off amazon, got megaman 3 and Zelda for now.

Toasty

Sony battery
Good deal. Finding a NES in good condition (as well as its games) is getting a bit harder these days. Take good care of it! Prepare to spend many a frustrating hour playing Zelda through to the end. :p Games were so much harder to beat back in the good ol' days.

smcd

I lucked up to get an NES with 4 controllers (1 wireless), 3 light guns, and around 50 games on ebay a couple years ago for $115 or so. After that I bought some replacement things (the metal "teeth" of sorts that hold the game cart inside the NES) to fix the blink issues that are bound to happen eventually and have had fun since. :)

OP
R

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well I am still pretty good at those games, but nowere near as good as I was before. I am looking foward to playing zelda for hours though cause it was an excellent game. I am also gonna order Mario 3 within the next few days.

OP
R

revl8er

That Damn Good
I was also able to find a sega genesis today at a local pawnshop. I also bought sonic 1 and 2 for it. Now I'm gonna look for a super nintendo.