What's new

Goldeneye Using Mouse

watts320

I was wonderin if there was anyone that could make Goldeneye and Perfect Dark play like a PC first person shooter, like using the mouse to shoot and view?

If I sent you my zipped folder of my emu could you add this type of thing in for me please?

vleespet

The decent one
Just use nrage's 1.82a input plugin (get it from the download section). You can easily configure it however, it is slightly difficult to play with the mouse (becasue the game is made for a controller).

HostileEagle

King of Krunch
watts320 said:
I was wonderin if there was anyone that could make Goldeneye and Perfect Dark play like a PC first person shooter...
There is indeed such a person... and that someone is you.
First download N-Rages Input plugin here. >> http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=12136
It supports keyboard/mouse control and will allow you to play these games like a PC FPS (well, pretty damn close).
Place the contents of the .zip file into PJ64's plugin folder. Launch PJ64 and select the plugin ('Options' >> 'Settings...') from the 'Input Plugin' dropdown menu. Now configure away ('Options' >> 'Configure Controller Plugin'). Good luck.
**Note** When using this plugin, your Tab key will lock/unlock your mouse. I'm no psychic, but I foresee you wanting to know this.

Last edited: