What's new

Glide64 0.3 Released!

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Great!
Congratulations Gonetz!
Too bad i don't have my voodoo in my current config. have to try with eVoodoo...

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Unfortunately, current version of eVoodoo is far from perfect. I've got many reports about gfx errors from testers who use wrapper. It depends on game though. Nevertheless, enjoy :)

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
Rayman 2 with Glide64 0.3 not work to me
and Zelda2 look very bad :/ I have proven with evoodoo and without evoodoo, with pj64 and 1964

i use:
1964 or pj64
Glide64 0.3
Azimer 0.30 (Old driver) or Azimer 0.40 beta2
Rage Direct-input v1.82a
RSP Plugin
DirectX 9

zelda2.JPG

Last edited:

ct1

Hm...Rayman 2 works fine for me, so does Zelda:MM. Played each for about 5 min and didn't see any major glitches.

Fantastic job.

windows 98se
xp1800
voodoo 5 5500 with 1.04 drivers
etc.

gokuss4

Meh...
CoDeX said:
Rayman 2 with Glide64 0.3 not work to me
and Zelda2 look very bad :/ I have proven with evoodoo and without evoodoo, with pj64 and 1964

i use:
1964 or pj64
Glide64 0.3
Azimer 0.30 (Old driver) or Azimer 0.40 beta2
Rage Direct-input v1.82a
RSP Plugin
DirectX 9

zelda2.JPG

PJ64 should work well with it, but it could be your banshee but i doubt it. make sure your drivers are fully up to date. if you think they are, well update them anyways.

LD.

*poke*
Oooooh, now THIS is some good stuff right here!

Nice work Gonetz, I'm not quite sure exactly what it is, but every game seems to look so much nicer than it did before. For example, the Mario 64 intro looks brighter and more colourful than it did before...

...or maybe it's just me? ;)

LD.

*poke*
Paper Mario is fixed?! (w00t)

Bloody hell, I can't believe I didn't notice that!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
That showed up in my tests with eVoodoo.
But i think there's an issue with it...later the game starts flashing like hell. :(
I just remembered that... :plain: