What's new

glide 64 0.7me on 1964 question

foogy

when ever i run it it prompts me to put it in full screen. i hit alt+enter and it enters in full screen mode. i hear sound and see the fps, but behind it is a black screen. thanks for ur help

rcgamer

the old guy
do you have a voodoo card? if not then you need to download evoodoo and put it in you 1964 folder.

NeoNight

unless you have a voodoo 4 or 5 card I wouldn't bother with the plugin. Since even with evoodoo the plugin doesn't work the way it was meant to. Evoodoo would have to be 100% bug free inorder for the plugin to work the way it is suppose to IMO.

OP
foogy

foogy

damn. that stinks...i think i might buy a voodoo card for my old 1.2celeron, but i guess ill just stick with rice's on my current sys. (2ghz athlon, geforcefx 5200)
i just saw some screens from the new glide64 and i thought id try it out, thanks for the help.

ryanraab

This one is best for me now. To think 2 days ago rice's plugin was my favorite. lol Rice should look through glide64. That is wierd glide64 works better then Rice's even with needing to emulate voodoo card then emulate n64. You think rice's would be better but now it's not. Rice you should look into this. I hope Rice can get his plugin better then glide64 seeing has glide64 is alittle slow seeing has I need to emulate a voodoo card.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
That's eVoodoo's fault.
Since I haven't tested rice's plugin for a long time now, I can't realyly speak for it. But it looks awesome. Which is why I think rice should continue his great work :)