What's new

German Question about Game Cube Emulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLLe

Dolphin Lover
Hi i know its a English Forum but i have to ask something i cant do in English so maybe someone cant translate it in English ...

Erstmal noch mal ein Mega Lob an alle Pogrammierer von Dolphin u. Dolwin.

Habe folgende Frage (ich habe keinen Plan vom Emulator coden)

Wenn es möglich ist in Super Mario Sunshine das Intro zu sehen warum kann ich dann nicht auch Ingame gehen und alles richtig sehen ?

Liegt es an der Hardware des Pc´s oder ist es einfach nur ne Frage des codens.. sprich ich code richtig dann gehts und evtl. auch mit 60 fps ?

oder sind die Frames ne reine Hardware Sache ? Sowieso was für Hardware Anforderungen hat ein Gamecube bzw. kann ich die Hardware mit dem PC vergleichen ?

Ich habe einen Cube also bin ich pers. nicht auf die Emulatoren angewiesen aber ich finde es einfach super spannend zu sehen was möglich ist siehe damals bleem PSX...

Ich wollte das die ganze Zeit schonmal fragen aber meine Englisch kenntnisse sind einfach nicht so gut das ich alles so ausdrücken könnte wie ich es auf Deutsch kann.

Nette Grüße und danke für evtl. beantwortungen der Fragen.

Ps.: Können normale User abgesehen vom testen irgenwas zu den Emulatoren beisteuren / helfen

Ich denke einfach alle profitieren davon warum dann nicht auch was geben anstatt nur nehmen ?!

Please Mods dont delete this it´s realy importend to me, and if u realy think u have to delete this please move this to off Topic... but its Game Cube Questions and maybe someone can translate :saint:

Last edited:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Here's a rought babblefish translation of it :p I know it aint real accurate, but it helps XD

Erstmal still times a mega praise to all Pogrammierer of Dolphin and Dolwin. Property the following question (I do not have a plan of the emulator coden) If then not also Ingame are be and everything correct see in super Mario Sunshine the Intro to see possible why can I? Is it because of the hardware of the Pc's or is it simply only ne question code LV. speaks I code correctly then gehts and possibly also with 60 fps? or is the Frames ne pure hardware thing? Anyway which has requirements for hardware a Gamecube and/or I can compare the hardware with the PC? I do not have a Cube thus am I pers. on the emulators dependent however I find it simply to super excitingly to see which am possible see at that time bleem PSX... I did not want to ask that the whole time already times however my English of knowledge am simply thus well which I everything express in such a way could like I it on German can. Nice greetings and thanks for answers of the questions. HP: Ability normal user apart from to test irgenwas to the emulators the expensive/to help I think simply all profit from it why then not also which give instead of only take?!

OP
LaLLe

LaLLe

Dolphin Lover
sorry but the tranlation is not what i ask or say .. but its funny :p

Sample:

It says: I do not have a Cube

but i write i have one so i dont need a Emulator ...

well next Time i need hours to translate it by my self :p

Last edited:

2fast4u

here is a translation of the post, keep in mind im a) tired and b) drunk but it probably beats babelfish anyway...

--------------
first of all big kudos to the dolphin programmers of dolphin and dolwin.

here is my question (i dont have a clue about coding):

if its possible to view the intro in super mario sunshine why doesnt the ingame show up? is the problem related to the pc hardware or just the emulator, meaning a more optimized code would possibly run the game full speed or is it purely hardware related?

on another note, what hardware "requirements" does gamecube software have? (i believe he is talking about the gc specs but the sentence is a bit screwy :p) and how is the hardware comparable to the pcs hardware specs?

i have a cube myself so i am not dependant on using emulators but i find it hella exciting to see what is possible just like with bleem and the psx back in the days...

wanted to ask sometime ago but my english wasnt sufficient to express my thoughts.

greetings and thanks for answering my questions.

p.s. is there any way normal users can contribute to the projects?

DOGG

Games don't work because the emulator is in it's early stages and not everything is implemented.

Games run slowly because the code is not optimised. Even with perfect code, you would still need a fast PC. Perhaps a 3ghz CPU with a very good gfx card (6800 ultra or above).

flocke28

Hi LaLLe.. ich versuche mal Deine Fragen etwas zu klären.. mein englisch ist noch schlechter, daher versuche ich es erst gar nicht.. :)

Das Intro in Mario Sunshine ist ein Video, daher werden hier andere Anforderungen gestellt als bei 3D-Szenen. Die Decodierung von Videosequenzen scheint man hier schon recht gut gelöst zu haben.

Die Spiele basieren wahrscheinlich auf unterschiedliche Grafikengines, daher muß der Emulatior auch auf diese jeweils angepasst werden. Bei Mario Sunshine sind die Texturen fehlerhaft, also wird hier der Programmcode noch nicht optimiert sein.

Der Emulator muß alle Funktionen des Gamecube nachahmen, sprich Grafik, Sound, Spielcontroler, etc. Beim Cube steht hier die Hardware dahinter, der Emulator muß dieses softwareseitig generieren. Je anspruchsvoller die Technik, desto schwieriger die Emulation dieser. Daher auch die geringe Spielgeschwindigkeit. Ob sich das ändern wird.. wer weiß.. zu wünschen wäre es..

Ich hoffe, ich konnte bei einigen Fragen Licht ins Dunkel bringen..

Gruß Flocke

Altavista-Babelfish-Translate

Hey LaLLe.. I tries to clarify times your questions somewhat. my English is still worse, therefore I do not try it only.: -) The Intro in Mario Sunshine is a video, therefore different demands are made here than with 3D scenes. From video sequences one seems to have solved the decoding here already quite well. The computer games are probably based on different 3D Engines, therefore the Emulatior must be adapted also on these in each case. With Mario Sunshine are incorrect the textures, therefore here the program code yet will not be optimized. The emulator must copy all functions of the Gamecube, speaks picture, sound, Gamepad, etc.. With the Cube here the hardware stands behind it, the emulator must this in terms of software generate. The more fastidiously the technology, the more with difficulty the emulation of these. Therefore also the small play speed. Whether that will change. who white. to wish would be it. I hope, I could bring with some questions light in the darkness. Greeting Flocke (flake)

Last edited:

2fast4u

Falcon4ever said:
aaaaaaaand that's why i believe germany should introduce subtitles to movies ;)

sod subtitles, they distract from the movie. i want my english original movies pure and without them ;)

mateyo

This cant be really happening
most definately agreed 2fast4u ;D i dont remember the last time i saw an movie in german language on my dvd player or cinema... hm... ( exept german movie productions ;P )
there are always some ppls out there who cant speak foreign languages very well.. ;P

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
mateyo said:
most definately agreed 2fast4u ;D i dont remember the last time i saw an movie in german language on my dvd player or cinema... hm... ( exept german movie productions ;P )
there are always some ppls out there who cant speak foreign languages very well.. ;P
Okay some German dubs aren't so bad, but mostly the original ones are even better... a very good example is the "Die Hard" trilogy... but same with animes, but in the original language I don't understand what they are talking about, so I always switch to the English ones... :)

mateyo

This cant be really happening
try subs next time, i am watching anime only with subs ;)
the japanese voices are so cool :) you dont want to miss them ;)

FiRES

Emulator Developer
I think all questions are answerd. The rest is "talk of the town" ;)
Thread closed.

Cheers F|RES

Status
Not open for further replies.