What's new

Geforce 2mx 400 HEEEELLLPPP!!!

GrafX

I know people are busy and this is my first post and all but I really need help with issue. I just recently installed a new PCI graphics card after my old AGP tnt m64 fried and my computer freezes randomly, you can still hear sound but video freezes. It happens at odd times during emulation, and even outside of emulation. I tried disabling the on-board graghics, and reinstalling every driver,
My specs are:
Intel Pentium !!! 866
128 mbs ram
20 gb harddrive
geforce2 mx 400( used to have riva tnt2 M64 pro)
Avis Apollo 133a motherboard.
currently using newest offical detanator drivers

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
GrafX said:
I know people are busy and this is my first post and all but I really need help with issue. I just recently installed a new PCI graphics card after my old AGP tnt m64 fried and my computer freezes randomly, you can still hear sound but video freezes. It happens at odd times during emulation, and even outside of emulation. I tried disabling the on-board graghics, and reinstalling every driver,
My specs are:
Intel Pentium !!! 866
128 mbs ram
20 gb harddrive
geforce2 mx 400( used to have riva tnt2 M64 pro)
Avis Apollo 133a motherboard.
currently using newest offical detanator drivers

What is your OS?

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I have exactly the same video card but I've never experienced any problems with it it might be that your OS is unstable (ave you ever runned Disk Cleanup , Disk fragmenter ? If not due so and if that doesn't fix it run the chechdisk utitlity)

dexter

I have the same video card, but I don't have those problem either. Maybe the emulator has the problem... download again the emulator, or just download 1964 emulator, and good too...