What's new

GCM Compatability Tool *Update*

OP
Loki

Loki

List update.

Okay, feel free to download the new list. It includes Nick_kidid0's submissions, as well as a couple more. Version 009 now.

Vegetable

Banned
funnykage1.png

LOL

OP
Loki

Loki

hmmm...
Well at some point today I'll take a lookise. I've got some other projects I'm trying to get published, and during the week these take priority, but with my mad c0d1n' skillz it shouldn't take too long ;) *yeah right!!!*

OP
Loki

Loki

Lack of updates :(

Sorry guys, I've been really busy trying to promote my site (see my sig), but I should be back on the ball in the next day or two.

OP
Loki

Loki

Falcon4ever said:
Heya loki, just want to say you've got a really nice tool :)

I made some (official) games.ini to xml converter
http://www.dolphin-emu.com/compat/xml.php
(Just open the url and save it as gcmList.xml )
Version number is set to 999 ;)
maybe you could make <good> something like rating => 0 = unplayable 1 = few gfx ... 5 = playable

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/compat/ latest games.ini
(our tested games so far)

Cheers Falcon4ever!
I looked at your list and it's top, but in my program all of the games will show as bootable, because the GOOD tag is flagged as 1 and not 0 (for bad boots). Anyway, I'll probably trawl through this list and extract the entries the list doesn't have.

FYI: the next update will include options for connecting to other sources for list updates, as well as a few bug fixes I've found too.

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
i know about the flags ;).
it's just this xml.php converts the comment.ini of the beta testteam to your xml format.
And since the games.ini isn't containing bootable flags it just won't be displayed :)

OP
Loki

Loki

Falcon4ever said:
i know about the flags ;).
it's just this xml.php converts the comment.ini of the beta testteam to your xml format.
And since the games.ini isn't containing bootable flags it just won't be displayed :)

Ahh gotcha! - No probs, like I say I've got some free time, so I may go through it myself, or better still code a tool that converts them for me :)

OP
Loki

Loki

List Update v011

There is a new list with additions from kage. So feel free to hammer my host :D

New program update will happen soon, I've just got so much other stuff on at the moment, and I've just started a new job too.

OP
Loki

Loki

Long time no hear!

Vegetable said:
Really? Congrats on the new job then!

Cheers! Veg m8!
It's been a while, because I really am busy as hell, but I plan to start up on the tool / list again soon. Now I just need to read through about 2,000 posts since my last visit :D

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Loki said:
Cheers! Veg m8!
It's been a while, because I really am busy as hell, but I plan to start up on the tool / list again soon. Now I just need to read through about 2,000 posts since my last visit :D

Look under his nick. It says BANNED. He wont be seeing anything you post here soon at all.

zaba_3

posty_2k3 said:
Look under his nick. It says BANNED. He wont be seeing anything you post here soon at all.
you are wrong. he can see post but cannot write anything

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
zaba_3 said:
you are wrong. he can see post but cannot write anything

Oh yes, i forgot. They ban the IP and disable the account. But if he cleared his cookies (if he had it to auto-login) then he can come back no problem at all.

Anyways, back on topic guys.