What's new

gamecube pad on pc and bought game?

Tunisao

gamecube pad on pc and website to bought offical and new game?

HEllo i m looking where to found mario kart double dash pal, the real game?,

and i found this site with gamecube pad do you think he is good??

i have bought this and i hope he is working :
PA.02224.002.jpg

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-23-49-fr-70-2m9q.html
and adaptateur on PC:
pa.92587.1.jpg

Trio Linker II Plus http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6m-49-fr-15-Trio+Linker+II+Plus-70-1zfv.html
* Supports PS2™, GC™ and DC™ controllers on PC simultaneously.
* Compatible with official PS2™, GC™, DC™ controllers and a majority of compatible controllers.
* Supports Joy2key, Key Mapping and force feedback function.

well what do you think about this please??

and he is very difficult to found, official gamecube controller!
well i hope someone help

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You can't call a genderless object "he".

and i found this site with gamecube pad do you think he is good??
Well, are GameCube controllers good in general. If you are buyimng a GC controller for your GameCube, then it is your only choice. However, if you are buying a GC controller for PC gaming, stay away from it. Get etiher the X360 controller or a PS2 clone controller instead.

smcd

You can't call a genderless object "he".

He (she?) is from France, where lots of things are gendered, even objects can have masculine and feminine forms. (It is a characteristic of a noun) so I'm guessing it is a translations issue ;)

For original gamecube controllers, you can often find them in local game stores still, and they are also available on nintendo's online store... $24.95 USD

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...l=null&tranId=0&jktranid=&rpComment=&dropOff=

Last edited:

P4T0U

TOPIC: Emulating "recent" games isn't the best solution. You won't find a perfect ROM(sound works, no bugs or crashes, perfect shaders, etc.) and it might bug sooner or later. If you intent to game days after days, then just don't be disappointed if the game crashes. I don't know if SSBM is perfect. Plus, you need to get a 64-bit supported dual core processor to be able to live an experience.

OFF-TOPIC:

He (she?) is from France, where lots of things are gendered, even objects can have masculine and feminine forms. (It is a characteristic of a noun) so I'm guessing it is a translations issue ;)

For original gamecube controllers, you can often find them in local game stores still, and they are also available on nintendo's online store... $24.95 USD

http://store.nintendo.com/webapp/wc...l=null&tranId=0&jktranid=&rpComment=&dropOff=

About french (I'm a native user of it), nouns can be female or male dependending on the name so you're right. Here's the proof:

French: Une pomme apparaît. Elle LA mange. (feminine)
English: An apple appears. She eats IT. (genderless)

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
On topic: I have adaptors for GameCube, PSX and N64 controllers. Personally, I actually use the GameCube one most. So stop hating. The thing is fine.

Off topic: It is a trait of many romance languages to assign genders to nouns.
Spanish: Una manzana se aparece. Ella la come.
English: An apple appears. She eats it.
So it's not only French that is wierd (to English speaking peoples). Well, at least when it comes to their language...

jim061290

I have a gamecube/ps2/xbox as well the controllers work perfectly exept the "C" stick on the GC, I can assign the keys but it doesn't respond ingame. anyone have an idea why?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
(Still offtopic, sorry mods.)

Yes, I know that French (and many other languages) use genders for objects. I was poking fun at the fact that the P4T0U used the same genders in English, where such are not used.

Anyway, back on-topic.

@jim: So every other assigned botton/direction works fine, except the C-buttons?

P4T0U

(Still offtopic, sorry mods.)

Yes, I know that French (and many other languages) use genders for objects. I was poking fun at the fact that the P4T0U used the same genders in English, where such are not used.

Anyway, back on-topic.

@jim: So every other assigned botton/direction works fine, except the C-buttons?

OFF-TOPIC: ???? I used it where?

TOPIC: isn't it a c-joystick? if it is, they should be assigned to axes.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Jim: Many input plugins require you to mash an axis to 100% (or close to it) before it will detect it as a button press. Even the N-Rage plugin has this unfortunate setback. If your adapter has a digital mode that will detect the C-Stick axes as button presses, try turning that on and configuring your plugin to use that instead.

jim061290

thanks, I got it to work, but but the analog stick paid the price. I guess I have to mess with it a bit more

OP
T

Tunisao

hello i have receive my gamecube controller and he is pretty
but don't work fine :'(

but he is an official gamecube controller, and in france he is very difficulte to find it!!!