What's new

Gamecube games

talker

somethingdra said:
when i got a game for the emulator it came in pieces is there a program to combine the pieces into one file
try to open one of those files with winrar.. works for me :p

OP
S

somethingdra

talker said:
try to open one of those files with winrar.. works for me :p
ya thats what i did but do i need to open up all of them or just one of them cause when i open up one it doesnt work

Knuckles

with files like
.rar .r01 .r02
.part01.rar . part02.rar
simply extract from the FIRST file: the .rar, or r00 if rar it's the first, .part01.rar

it will use the other parts by itself.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
somethingdra said:
when i got a game for the emulator it came in pieces

Not meaning to be pedantic, but I think this one is on a fine line with the rules :)

megagiga

i have a question but dont like to post it

hi @ all :bye3:
i've got some important questions but don't like to post them and don't like you to reply in the forum because maybe they are a little bit braking the rules (problems problems problems about the emulator dolphin teaser which isnt workin like it should dont know why, maybe there is something with the games but i'm not sure if the web admin still tolerates this kind a discussion u know)
so could one of you please give me the icq number to contact him or you can please also contact me through my number: 211489819
please please please please help me (i'm a beginner with the gamecube emulator, with project 64 everything worked very well you know but it doesnt do with dolphin).
thank you for trying to help me

megagiga

P.s.: I'm still waiting for super mario 64 II :p

MGFox

The Quiet One!
No questions (that i can think of) about getting the emulator to work should be against 'Da Rulez'!?! :huh:

Your uncertainty suggests you haven't read 'Da Rulez', so here they are, read them and see if your questions cross a line, a line that man was never meant to cross :- http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=18442

If they are still against 'Da Rulez', presumably then about where to get or how to use illegal GCMs, if so then requesting people to contact you about them is still naughty and editing your post is recommended.

Cheers,
Fox

Ken_Allen

somethingdra said:
when i got a game for the emulator it came in pieces is there a program to combine the pieces into one file

EXACTLY what I was asking. Found out. Download winrar, open up the .rar file and winrar will turn it into a .gcm for you :p

ViperK8B

Gamecube Fanatic
megagiga said:
hi @ all :bye3:
i've got some important questions but don't like to post them and don't like you to reply in the forum because maybe they are a little bit braking the rules (problems problems problems about the emulator dolphin teaser which isnt workin like it should dont know why, maybe there is something with the games but i'm not sure if the web admin still tolerates this kind a discussion u know)
so could one of you please give me the icq number to contact him or you can please also contact me through my number: 211489819
please please please please help me (i'm a beginner with the gamecube emulator, with project 64 everything worked very well you know but it doesnt do with dolphin).
thank you for trying to help me

megagiga

P.s.: I'm still waiting for super mario 64 II :p

Not Working likes it should its a teaser not a finished product! Were lucky that any game shows up at all on this thing. :whistling

just wait for the beta release maybe u will have better luck. :icecream: