What's new

game-compatibility testing

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
hello peeps, still working on this. unfortunately i don't have a section in my Whatsnew for "things i suspect but couldn't be bothered to check".

Here's what i'm currently worried about:

Hybrid Heaven may hang at end?
Mario Golf video missing grid?
Wipeout (E) hangs after race?

big thanks to anyone who feels like offering their experiences on any of these.

Now I'm gonna try and get the support site working so i have somewhere to upload it...

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
I can confirm that the grid is missing in Mario Golf (U), at least with my specs. There is another thing tho. It seems that when hitting and zooming up to the ball after hitting are only about 30 FPS. Can someone else try this and check for both things? It might just be my system...

Clements

Jimbot said:
I can confirm that the grid is missing in Mario Golf (U), at least with my specs. There is another thing tho. It seems that when hitting and zooming up to the ball after hitting are only about 30 FPS. Can someone else try this and check for both things? It might just be my system...

Yep, I can confirm the missing grid as well as the slowdown.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
not very

its just used to estimate where your ball will land, which you can do easily enough with the marker (which does show)

Troublemaker

Smiff said:
i would if i could remember what i was going to write there..
lol
well than in status you should write Issues(plugin) instead of Compatible because you can`t play it with Jabo`s graphic plugin

I can`t start The World is Not Enough in Project 64(i can in 1964)no mater what video plugin do i use...frames doesn`t start to count,very strange:geek:

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
it works... there must have been some thing small-ish i wanted to add though

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Smiff said:
it works... there must have been some thing small-ish i wanted to add though

Could the note you wanted to add have been something to do with how dark the game is?(probably not but just in case..) If so then that is something wrong with the actual game (even on the N64 it was criticised for the level of darkness prevalent).

Troublemaker

Here is the thing for me about Doom 64. When I walk it`s like on 1st and 2nd picture but when I`m not mooving it`s like on the 3rd picture(normal).

Troublemaker

i have computer under specifications: Celeron 366Mhz with ASUS Riva TNT v3400 graphic card...and fps is 55 so I don`t think that that has something to do with it. But maby it`s something about graphic card??? Maby in GameFAQs you wanted to add something about people could have problems with some graphic cards???

Troublemaker

i have the same problem in unoficial daedalus
it works fine with glide64 but ingame graphic is foggy, I think it`s because of glide wrapper

lemonpig

anyone knows how to make neon genesis evangleion's video work?
:corpse: :doh: :corpse: :doh: :corpse: :doh: :corpse: :doh:

Last edited: