What's new

Ford...

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
Why can't they make fuel efficient cars in the fucking USA? I don't understand, is everyone an idiot and not realize that European Cars not only offer a smoother ride but also go at least twice as far on a gallon of gas than THE most fuel-efficient car in the USA? Can't they be imported? Is there no demand, is everyone braindead? I do not comprehend.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Many car dealerships near me (Totonto, Canada) are importing the 2 cylinder cars from the Europe (and surrounding countries).

Once they begin selling them that should cost about 1/3 less thyen a honda civic, have an extended warrenty (5 years of 100km, which ever comes first) and run on no gas.

One of these will be my new car _for sure_.

blizz

nephalim said:
Why can't they make fuel efficient cars in the fucking USA? I don't understand, is everyone an idiot and not realize that European Cars not only offer a smoother ride but also go at least twice as far on a gallon of gas than THE most fuel-efficient car in the USA? Can't they be imported? Is there no demand, is everyone braindead? I do not comprehend.

well a little bit of both really

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Ford only makes good trucks and maybe SUV, that's it. US need to make more fuel efficient cars desperately