What's new

FIFA World Cup

WhiteX

They are making the way to our train tuesday! :D

I will buy a whole train of booze to see that game!

Martin

Administrator
Jaz said:
Oh dear oh dear - where have our Swedes gone?!
Oh my goodness, did you watch the game? Though we had at least 5 very good chances that should have been goals, noone stepped up and put one in. Surely we should have won, but it wasn't a good game still. Then again, it's usually difficult to play poor team, but that's no excuse.

Must win against Paraguay now. :/ But I'm still pretty confident we'll pull through.

England 1st, Sweden 2nd, Paraguay 3rd, T&T 4th.

WhiteX

Have you watched the game, man, Iran sucks.

I really don´t know how they got on the Cup for starters, for them, Mexico is a team full of Pelés and Maradonas.

WhiteX

I cheered for Japan, their coach is the biggest star ever on my team, but the goal wes illegal and they took 3 after that, shame.

Martin

Administrator
WhiteX said:
Good question, but it just is, I know from experience. :)

No excuse though as I said. Note: Koller's probably out for the rest of the WC.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Trotterwatch said:
I think it is all down to the different qualifying routes for nations, Iran were most likely playing some awful teams.

Exactly.

European teams have the toughest time qualifying.

WhiteX

Today is the day, the whole country will stop at 14:00 so we can all watch the game at 16:00, here our games are some kind of national holiday.

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
WhiteX said:
Today is the day, the whole country will stop at 14:00 so we can all watch the game at 16:00, here our games are some kind of national holiday.

same here bro
every1 goes to the Central Avenue to see the game in the public giant screen below Musicbox... right T0Rek ?

smash_tv

The games are shown through the night here. Went to work very tired this morning having watched Australia Vs Japan. Will have to see if i can stay awake for the Brazil game tonight.

Martin

Administrator
smash_tv said:
The games are shown through the night here. Went to work very tired this morning having watched Australia Vs Japan. Will have to see if i can stay awake for the Brazil game tonight.

Amazing game though wasn't it, especially the last 10 minutes for you guys. :p

OP
yegosimo

yegosimo

Bug Killer
t0rek said:
giant screen? lol, is not so big...

but it is big ... lol

France did a very bad game today, i think they won't make it to the round of 16... but they can improve in the next games

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Has anyone seen Spain - Ukraine???

Football is not my passion specially but Spain scored two great goals!!