What's new

F-Zero X Climax mod by Brod

Martin

Administrator
F-Zero X Climax texture mod by Brod

Category: <b>Nintendo 64</b><br><br>Brod has released his F-Zero X Climax mod in this thread at EmuTalk. Head over there and give him some feedback. Here are some notes on the release:

So all you need is the " F-ZERO X (U) [!].z64 " or the "F-ZERO X (J) [!].z64 rom", an emulator ( pj 64 1.6 is fine ) or a backupdevice and a n64.

a) Double click on "Lunar IPS.exe"
b) Click "Apply IPS Patch" and select the patch file "F-Zero X Climax (U.S.) [!]. ips" or F-Zero X Climax (J) [!]. fps.
c) Then select the rom "Climax F-Zero X (U) [!]. z64" or F-Zero X Climax (J) [!]. z64
Note: You must set the file type to "Most common ROM Files" to "all files"
d) You have the patched rom;-)

Download here

F

Fanatic 64

Uh, this isn't a High Resolution Textures pack, it is a hack which actually changes the tracks. I guess Martin should actually read about what he is publishing :p (and add a section for ROM Hacks, I mean, do we really want Zeth Alkar to have the monopoly of N64 hacking sites?).

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Hehe sorry about that, I was a bit too quick to publish :) I'll see if I can add a new category tonight :p

Brod

"Uh, this isn't a High Resolution Textures pack, it is a hack which actually changes the tracks"

This is a Standard Resolution pack, it is a hack which not only changes the tracks but also the textures/HUDs/endings/credits ... obviously !

F

Fanatic 64

Of course I know it also has replaced textures, what I meant is that the High Resolution Textures category is only for TEXTURE PACKS that ONLY change the textures with HIGH RESOLUTION versions loaded by a PLUGIN, something which your hack isn't. In other words your hack was put in this category: http://www.emulation64.com/files/category/20/119/121/complete.html/ and I was pointing that error.