What's new

Everyone......sorry......

ZeldaExpert

You all remember ruger27,right?Well,saying this will probably get me banned,but I'm the real ruger!My accounts on multiple sites had been hacked because I used the same password on all of them.Also,I have been accused of hacking ZSO.That was the hacker,not me.He hacked my old forums at http://www.zeldacoalition2.yuku.com .Please belive me.I have sent emails to martin,MNGE,and the yuku team,telling them what happened.Please forgive me.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Did you use a blatantly obvious password or something? I used to do that. I never got hacked but a dictionary attack could definitely do some damage if the forum software of one of the sites didn't protect against it.

The site admin(s) should check the IP log and see if there are different IPs for any of the bad things done.

Stickman

↑ ↑ ↓ &#8595
What ever happened to ZSO, anyway? I heard they were holding out at ZeldaGenisis, but they are down now too.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You all remember ruger27,right?Well,saying this will probably get me banned,but I'm the real ruger!My accounts on multiple sites had been hacked because I used the same password on all of them.Also,I have been accused of hacking ZSO.That was the hacker,not me.He hacked my old forums at http://www.zeldacoalition2.yuku.com .Please belive me.I have sent emails to martin,MNGE,and the yuku team,telling them what happened.Please forgive me.
Who are you and what did you do? o_O

OP
Z

ZeldaExpert

Ask me any question that you would know only the real one would answer right.I never cuss,say that anyone is gay,and respect people and abide by the other rules.

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
I for one am very disappointed in your behavior. You brought shame to your family and the ruger27 name.

I think what happened was that you came out of the closet and now you regret it. So you made up this whole fake story about getting hacked. It's all a little too convenient.

Maybe you should think ahead next time. Try to see if you could go on to regret saying something before you actually say it.

Very disappointing...

I am kidding, I couldn't care less if what you say is true

Stickman

↑ ↑ ↓ &#8595
Zelda Genesis is down because... err... i'll get back to you after i talk with the owner.

If you could, that would rock. I used to frequent ZSO, and it being down is awful. Although, if you can't contact the owner, could you point me in the direction of their IRC channel?

Clements

All I can say is to make sure that, in future, no one obtains your password. This can be done in many ways, such as:

- using a alphanumeric password;
- not using the save password feature on a PC with multiple users;
- not having your passwords written down somewhere;
- changing your passwords occasionally;
- using the Master Password feature with Firefox to protect your passwords.

Playtendo

Ruger wtf why did you hack ZSO? :angry: If you haven't noticed already, I was being sarcastic

(Highlight All of the text)

Last edited: